Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 35,931 Views
I hope Mike is still alive.

Ted just woke up. I was not expecting that at all.

Fokken Ted. :facepalm:

Why were they talking openly in front of those guys about their evidence room plan?

Hmm. Should I download this series?

I don't know what to think after watching Mad Men...

1st 30min tonight was too slow, and i was starving...will have to go back and watch the 2nd half later

LOL at making everyone sit through this dumb show to see next week's previews.

Hmm. Should I download this series?

I don't know what to think after watching Mad Men...

Dunno. It's a lot different than Mad Men but I could see you not liking it. Definitely start back at season 1 if you do.

Did we even know there was a possibility of Ted waking up? I thought he was dead.

Fun episode anyway.

LOL at making everyone sit through this dumb show to see next week's previews.

I don't rightly know what this means. :clueless:

They didn't show previews for next week until first commercial break for the new show that was on after BB. It was rough.

Oh I wasn't aware of that. I dislike previews and will go out of my way to avoid them so I guess what they did suited me fine.

REALLY? THAT'S IT??? what a disappointing episode. i get it, it set up the sea on, but that was bull shit. nothing happened!!!

TwoMenOnFilm_InLivingColor_HatedIt.gif

REALLY? THAT'S IT??? what a disappointing episode. i get it, it set up the sea on, but that was bull shit. nothing happened!!!

Nothing happened? That was one of the best attacking-a-police-evidence-locker-with-a-giant-magnet scenes I have ever seen.

I'm with Cali. Decent MacGyver episode but eh.

They gave way too much airtime, and thought, to the evidence thing. Why go through all this magnet-in-a-truck hassle and then plant that bank account info?

That laptop had to be triple-encrypted to begin with.

Whatever.