Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 35,850 Views
Ted just woke up. I was not expecting that at all.

Why were they talking openly in front of those guys about their evidence room plan?

Hmm. Should I download this series?

I don't know what to think after watching Mad Men...

1st 30min tonight was too slow, and i was starving...will have to go back and watch the 2nd half later

LOL at making everyone sit through this dumb show to see next week's previews.

Hmm. Should I download this series?

I don't know what to think after watching Mad Men...

Dunno. It's a lot different than Mad Men but I could see you not liking it. Definitely start back at season 1 if you do.

Did we even know there was a possibility of Ted waking up? I thought he was dead.

Fun episode anyway.

They didn't show previews for next week until first commercial break for the new show that was on after BB. It was rough.

Oh I wasn't aware of that. I dislike previews and will go out of my way to avoid them so I guess what they did suited me fine.

REALLY? THAT'S IT??? what a disappointing episode. i get it, it set up the sea on, but that was bull shit. nothing happened!!!

TwoMenOnFilm_InLivingColor_HatedIt.gif

REALLY? THAT'S IT??? what a disappointing episode. i get it, it set up the sea on, but that was bull shit. nothing happened!!!

Nothing happened? That was one of the best attacking-a-police-evidence-locker-with-a-giant-magnet scenes I have ever seen.

I'm with Cali. Decent MacGyver episode but eh.

They gave way too much airtime, and thought, to the evidence thing. Why go through all this magnet-in-a-truck hassle and then plant that bank account info?

That laptop had to be triple-encrypted to begin with.

Whatever.