Breaking Bad

• Start date
  • Replies 628 Comments
  • Views 35,843 Views
Yeah, not a big fan of all those scenes where Walt, Jesse et al. benefit from a slow trigger and a sudden urge to talk things through. Uncle Jack never got a chance to be heard. Dick move, Walt.

I didn't care for the ending. It felt contrived, as if Gilligan wanted to silence maroons who insist on everything to be explained and concluded on screen.

Closure is overrated.

Also loved the show but it's a full notch below The Wire, The Sopranos and even Mad Men.

IMO, Wally.

Agreed compared to Wire and Sopranos and The Jetsons, have yet to delve into Mad Men.

I was so tickled when they showed Walt testing out his little mechanical device in the desert. Of course I had no more idea than anyone else what the fuck it was but obviously it was something.

I believe I said out loud to the empty room, "Oooh, this should be good."

I was probably cackling/giggling like a lunatic throughout the scene where it was finally deployed.

The "I spent $200K to make sure you give my $$$ to Walt Jr" thing was outstanding.

Easily my favorite part of the show.

I feel like Walt has to go after Uncle Jack, Todd and crew. I feel like Walt will be largely successful in that venture.

At some point, Walt will be face to face with Jessie again. I do not see a continuation of the hard feelings there. I see forgiveness, redemption - feelings of family.

Would not bet a penny on any of that though.

Trying to decide what happens to the money. Man I got nothing on that. I foresee no happy endings in terms of finding a way to get it to the real family. Lydia gets it maybe.

Frankly, I am anticipating a fair amount of all-around bleakness.

I don't think Walt goes after Todd & the Gang, he's given up on the money. I think Jesse blows up the meth lab.

RIP Todd & the Gang
RIP Jesse

Everyone else lives.

Lesdoit.

Muddy wins.

Breaking Bad
The Sopranos
Mad Men

In that order. There are AT LEAST 2 AWFUL seasons of Mad Men. It's gotten better, thankfully. The ending was fine. It is (sorta) open ended in that we really didn't see Walt die. I know he was bleeding, but it takes a long time to die from a shot to the stomach. There were police on the way...perhaps he didn't die. Anyway, even if he did I enjoyed the last season, not as much as the entire series but it wasn't a disaster like I've seen with other shows. Why do you think Mad Men took a year off? They had no ideas left. You were watching entire shows spent in flashbacks...anyway it got cluttered. Breaking Bad never really did (IMO Wally) it always stayed on point, always delivered. I'll miss it.

5dJAecn.jpg

Pinkman likes to work off the top of a giant sippy cup.

BTW Huell might want to invest in a belt.

My eyes.

well when it's planted on your face remember i said told u so

Big fat people ---> they sometimes got some power behind what they do.