Bread

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,365 Views
Cami is a fucking musical genius

The one-take, fixed-mic, farting-around, YouTube video is a very different thing from a studio project. The kind of feedback you are providing regarding wonky levels is exactly what I need for the studio project. Thank you for not mentioning the thousand times I was off key with my singing, but that's another thing.

There is everything I can do about those issues with the software and repeated takes and whatever.

Youtube stuff - nothing to do but take my best shot and keep expectations low.

Cami, here is my youtube singing debut from years ago

critique the shit out of it...

Guitar and vocal is a lot easier than piano and vocal. I'm not putting you down or meaning to issue any kind of generalized pffft about your effort there. Not my intention at all.

Just sayin'. Fok does the mic love to suck up that piano sound.

Right off the bat, the room your singing in sucks. too much echo. You tried to add extra words in, where there should have only been a couple, and to me, it sounds rushed....which is not nice to listen too. Despite the fact you were being creating and trying to switch out words, when you were singing the chorus, specifically the "now I'm free"....too high. Too loud....IMO, should have been a touch softer. You really did bad at 3:09 to 3:22 were the worst to me. Trying to put too many words in at once were they don't belong. sounds like shit. 3:42...wtf was that?!

The guitar was descent, could have been better, but decent. I realize you were just dicking around, and as far as that is concerned, I give it a 7.5 out of 10.

I just realized that cami and cali have a lot in common.

Descent guitar at best. Nowhere to go but down?

Cami was jrunk posting. I love ya blitty, nice song.

Bread, :lovebubbles:

In over 2 years, I haven't thought about 99% of the names Archie mentioned in his song.

Rubyn, did you shift from a scenester bluegrass chick to a full blown hippy?

Inquiring minds would like to know. :robyn:

How did you get that smilie again?? Lolz ^^^

Yeah what's with the rubyn smileys anyway? From her smileys you'd think she was a Patty bateman disciple or something.

:robynballs:

I'm no more hippie than John is, considering he goes to all of the same thing I do.

I'm sure those smiley things have everything to do with the behavior I used to put up with.

Bread needs a lot of disciplining.

Hi Rubyn! :kiss:

Believe it or not, he's much better now that we aren't together. Likable even.