Bread

• Start date
  • Replies 48 Comments
  • Views 2,348 Views
Camis going full throttle.

Looks like she is gonna finish the job that Ray started.

Bye bye Bread. It was nice knowing you.

i was nice this time around... he must have burned himself out with those few drunkpowerposting days... getting old sucks :yes:

Slow n steady. Stay thirsty my friends.

:smitch:

Ray you fat faggot. I don't dislike you I just don't care about you.

Cami...fuck man I'm trying to be nice because of Steve's. Just...stop.

Blitty I love your calm strike skills. Mwah.

Looks like Deuce started a thread saying call me.

Muddy NOT TODAY! sing me a song you're the piano man

I am somewhat at work at the moment however I snuck away from desk and put this together in the bathroom for you:

Can't hear anything here. Must remember to revisit on Monday. Remind me yo!

I am sure it's different for your record, but at least in the videos, the piano is overpowering your voice. That's always my first criticism in songs, is that some artists, the instruments are louder then their voices.

Never thought I would wake up this morning to find a Deuce thread, in which cami buries both Bread AND Muddy!

:cougarbait:

I actually bumped that AS Cami as we layed in bed together and giggled about it

:mrquincy::mrquincy::mrquincy::mrquincy:

Call me.

Blittty you're trying.too hard. Dont get me wrong...its cute...but y

I am sure it's different for your record, but at least in the videos, the piano is overpowering your voice. That's always my first criticism in songs, is that some artists, the instruments are louder then their voices.

I know. I have made the point on multiple occasions.

In reality I am playing the piano EXTREMELY quietly and singing really loud - like to a freakish extent - but that's how it comes out.

Don't know what to do about it. :dunno:

Microphone! Or, what you've probably already done, record the piano, and then singing, and then mesh. I'm sure you can adjust your audio to make certain things quieter and other things louder, yes?