Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 133,745 Views
Didn't see that blitty. Love it. I'm sitting on nearly 400k UR... all about that 5x.

Juror, how do I prevent getting screw on that tax stuff?

Does coinbase report me?

Ive just been buying coins and leaving them in coinbase.

Should I be moving them elsewhere?

Ive been investing monies in this thing but still pretty clueless.

:blittster:

I'm guessing that when you withdraw, you have to report any profit as income (just as you would any stock etc.) I don't think you have to worry till then. :thinking: And you probably can deduct loses too.
I think govt. just wanna get a cut from all those guys who may have made millions since the value grew so much, and didn't pay taxes. That's why they want the info

If it's true MS you don't pay tax. Money in equals money out. If you do show a profit its taxable as reno says as a short term capital gain - but then agian you have a profit so it's not really MS.

It basically an easy $500 a week of spend on the CC.

Might make a little or lose a bit.

Dealing with the tax part sounds like a headache though.

Ive never really reported my profits or dividends from stock.

Dammit boner, I think I need a better lawyer.

Man it sucks to be an American thats into crypto with these new tax laws...

Everything taxable now..

You want to send some coin to a friend....taxable

The cost of sending the coin.....taxable

Any buy/sell of any crypto...taxable

Peter Schiff would never debate someone like Andreas Antonopolous. Guys a paid wall st and fed shill...

Blitty, there's still time to get out of there bro or wait until low tide at the local beach and build a huge sand castle 100 yds out and trade from there.

International waters bitches :mrquincy:

Oh well. At least we still have our guns and gay marriage.

:bitcoin:

And transgender Marines and Donald John Trump.

:clapper:

:missingteeth:

SO Dentacoin is legit guys...

Very credible team of professionals behind this coin and a user case that will benefit the community...

Just crossed half a penny guys... Expect this to go 10x still within the next 4-6 weeks.

Also oyster pearl. Yeah its already pumped a mm somewhat but if the company can implement the tech then bye bye net neutrality laws...

Juror, how do I prevent getting screw on that tax stuff?

find an exchange that don't report to the tax man, but that ship sailed a while ago (link)

Does coinbase report me?

definitely, on total amount AND transaction amount

a month or two ago they lost a court case against the tax man, it was revealed report threshold to be around $20k, retroactively, going forward less than that with no known public figure

also on transaction amount, for example 1000 $10 transactions (before the whole clusterfuck with the fees) would also trigger a report, they want to discourage being used as a merchant account on personal accounts and such pattern suggest corp activity which tax man is more hungry to go after

Ive just been buying coins and leaving them in coinbase.

Should I be moving them elsewhere?

the fact your activity shows you're just leaving them put is probably why you have a high CC deposit limit

if you start moving them offsite your CC deposit limits will probably get lowered, and then no worthy MS for you, but yeah like bone bone said MS with a tax liability ain't no MS

Dang. Think Im just gonna retire and travel from now on.

Thanks for the info, carnal.

buy more now I think
Yep

Think back to early/mid last month when sth Korea FUD first took ahold. Me thinks history may repeat itself here...

Turns out the sth Korea finance ministry had no idea what the foreign ministry was talking about and is really only after implementation of KYC protocol

Turns out the sth Korea finance ministry had no idea what the foreign ministry was talking about and is really only after implementation of KYC protocol

god damn Kim Dong-yeon, he fucked my friend Pucky

:mudcat: