Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 134,405 Views
is it being used for rent payment somewhere? Or is it just hoping they will in the future. At least bitcoin is accepted some places, are the others?
Personally know a number of landlords who accept crypto as payment from their tenants. Their principal gripe was not having to wait 48-72 hours for the banks to clear rent payments...

why is there so much of this shit?:sparesomecutter: How many of these are needed? Does anybody even use this stuff to buy anything or is it all about future consideration?

because there's a ton of money to be made from the successful ones, mr nakamoto the creator of bitcoin would have an equivalent of $13 billion dollars if he ever comes out from hiding, everybody wants to be the next mr nakamoto

because there's a ton of money to be made from the successful ones, mr nakamoto the creator of bitcoin would have an equivalent of $13 billion dollars if he ever comes out from hiding, everybody wants to be the next mr nakamoto
What this guy said.

However, if they're in it for that reason and that reason alone then can only hope they use a traditional stockmarket mentality as this is about the community and what can benefit the community as a whole, not the sociopathic mindset that cronycorpocapitalism brings...

Nice one Tron.

Your handles coin is also pumping... Was expecting this.

How much ether does tron have?

Ive been doing some major manufactured spending on coinbase!

HOLLA BACK BONE BONE

Don't know if we'll ever see another day like yesterday....

Coinmarketcap was basically a DD sea of green...

What do you know about Stellar?

Big whispers that Amazon is not far away from accepting litecoin as a payment method.

For a company with razor thin margins you can bet that a move away from credit card fees will look mightily attractive...

Litecoin also the early favourite to be listed on Facebook sometime this year....

Banks are currently in the 'bargaining' stage of the 5 stages of grieving...they trying to say 'ok, let's have this blockchain but without the bitcoin part and make it so we still control it'. The entire value proposition of crypto is decentralization and lack of authority. Without the decentralization part you have nothing...

After the fallout from the bargaining phase hits and ppl and industry begin to realize that centralization doesn't offer the same value as decentralization then the 4th stage will be depression where banks will be like 'why does nobody from the millennial era want to use our 9-5 system that worked so well for 2 centuries?'

Bunch of dinosaurs...

Last edited:
What do you know about Stellar?
The more I read about it the more I like it...

Serves a really solid user case for the community

Considering making a position on it tbh once it's corrected as currently hugely overbought compared to where it was 2 months ago..

Last edited:
Xpy I think it's cool that you're so knowledgeable about this and I don't doubt that the things you're learning can be applied elsewhere (charting technical for example)... but do you really think Amazon is going to accept cryptos in the next year, 2 years, 3 years? Or that banks are in the bargaining stage?

I say this in the nicesest way, i hope you get fabulously rich by either getting in on the next global currancy or (more likely imo) being a top crypto-schemer among all the other schemers... And maybe I'm the dinosaur... but you sound kinda delusional...

Lol boner it's cool bro...

I get to you older heads that change isn't necessarily a good thing (esp if you've spent your entire life establishing yourself in fiat) but it this instance it will be a necessary evil for the genie's already been let out of the bottle you see and there's no putting her back...

Hows that 104 trillion dollars of global debt working for ya pal?? Yeah, cryptos so evil as to not a single dollar of debt attached to it either. How dare it do something so heinous right??

They'll be no universal currency either. Look at the crypto market as it stands. A utility has value if it can bring something meaningful to the greater community. Unlike Fiat it's not driven primarily by greed but by innovation...

Delusion is thinking a system that prints one dollar of debt for every dollar produced is longterm sustainable for future generations. I mean, it's not our problem right? We won't be around when it's time to pay up so what does it matter??

Oh and that previous speech was taken from Mr Antonopolous. A man who many already regard as one of the greatest thinkers of the 21st century :guitar:

Have a good day sir

I was slinging bitcoin before it was cool to do so, bro.

DQmbwos5RdtmvYaPu6pfkugC3QbQYtxoizxyzZwarQB5MkB_1680x8400

I never understand how money system works. Debt or no debt :dunno: I mean if there's certain material wealth and potential in the world, that doesn't change with how many $ are printed, so what's this business about future generations?