Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,944 Comments
  • Views 132,842 Views
Lolz....

No, am not selling my alts. HODL that shit 4life..

Made a small position on bitcoin earlier today only to sell bitcoin after further analysis...

This isn't financial advise but can potentially see the price of bitcoin dropping all the way to 8-9k. However, if it goes up to US 15k then my previous sentence becomes null and void....

Aint nobody selling shit (besides small position in bitcoin) ok boys...

Bitcoin is dying a fast painful death. Yikes!!!
Asian cultures taking their profits off the table to pay for those new year red envelopes...

Price Volatility happens around same time every year with btc.

you boys are just betting that other peope are gonna buy coins

hashtag pyramid scheme

Lolz

Nows the time I start getting greedy buying alts...

On the list will be ADA@50c, more substratum(yeah i fell for the hype at $2 but truly believe in this project and at $1 am happy to double up), stellar (35c) and POWR (76c)...

These are projects I can truly see contributing toward the development of not only the blockchain but the wider global community in general..

Will I catch the falling knife at the bottom? Probably not. However, rather suffer a cut at this entry point than where we were a week ago...

Up an average of 20% in past hour or so :bitcoin:

Matty describing the global Fiat monetary system to a tea where the top 1% of the pyramid owns 50% of global wealth..

Good work brother...

Sth Korea announcing that they won't be banning crypto...

Explains this craziness...

Crypto markets adding 150 billion in past 12 hours...

Tron YES......

Reading the message boards it's clear to see that most have no understanding of the concept of hyper inflation and the conditions that explains how/why it occurs...

The fact that alt currency fetishism has an acronym/ misspelling for holding a position that includes the concept of clinging for dear life reinforces that at best no one trading these "assets" understands macroeconomic principals of a nascent asset class. At worst, the entire market is being systematically manipulated for the gain of the few sophisticated elite.

xpy tell me you didn't have anything with that bitconnect thing
Lol bitdisconnect...

Nah bro though I did make a position when everyone was selling and managed to get in at 8 bucks...

It's crypto bro. Expect the unexpected, especially in such a non established and emerging market...

The fact that alt currency fetishism has an acronym/ misspelling for holding a position that includes the concept of clinging for dear life reinforces that at best no one trading these "assets" understands macroeconomic principals of a nascent asset class. At worst, the entire market is being systematically manipulated for the gain of the few sophisticated elite.
And if we were talking traditional economics then would totally agree but we're not and it's not as this is unlike anything the world has ever seen...

Trying to bargain with something that has zero appeal to authority... Should work out well...

Why are ppl (and I don't mean just here) attempting to apply traditional market thinking to this stuff?? It annoys the fark outta me cos they're going to get burnt with that thinking and hate seeing people lose money...

You've got something the size of planet Mars (Fiat) beginning to want to fit into something that's the size of a basketball (crypto). What do you think is going to happen here?

The ball is going to expand at a rapid rate. We seeing it with these volatile 100+% 24 hour rallies...

This isn't financial advice but just remember boys that when u see a market that's overly exuberant and getting greedy then that's generally a good time to rethink your positions as nobody wants to catch that falling knife...

Rant over...

reminds me of penny stocks pump and dump.

So it's pretty clear that explaining what blockchain technology is to the avg American is going to be a challenge given the sheer arrogance and utter cluelessness from 'experts' such as these. The WOW starts around the 3 minute mark...
[video=youtube_share;97CokpbVkEs]https://youtu.be/97CokpbVkEs[/video]