Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,946 Comments
  • Views 134,455 Views
What's the wager that ripple overtakes ethereum in marketcap within the next 4-6 weeks??

Bitbay

Really like this coin. Basically a decentralized form of eBay but with internal censorship to prevent it from becoming the next silk road.

I'm not a financial adviser but will HODL on this longterm...

How many ripple and eth are you hodling?

Ripple just overtook ethereum in market cap to be the second most valuable coin in all crypto...

Banking industet trying to send a message here

Rumour has it January 2nd is when Ripple will be added coinbase...

Rumour has it January 2nd is when Ripple will be added coinbase...

Any others exchanges/wallets?

Bitcoin has disappointed me again. Fucking Koreans!!!

Any others exchanges/wallets?

Bitcoin has disappointed me again. Fucking Koreans!!!
Disclaimer: the following is not financial advise...

Binance is good if you can get on it

Will be dumping ripple and probably be taking a strong position back into bitcoin once the 'post bump' news regarding the official coinbase announcement takes place. Will be happy with a 50% bump like what happened with BCH (60% bump in immediate price before correction)...

All I know is that the noobs are FUDing and saying it's the end of bitcoin blah blah blah. That's when I'm at my most confident bitcoin will rebound.

Long live the king...

Disclaimer: the following is not financial advise...

Binance is good if you can get on it

Will be dumping ripple and probably be taking a strong position back into bitcoin once the 'post bump' news regarding the official coinbase announcement takes place. Will be happy with a 50% bump like what happened with BCH (60% bump in immediate price before correction)...

All I know is that the noobs are FUDing and saying it's the end of bitcoin blah blah blah. That's when I'm at my most confident bitcoin will rebound.

Long live the king...

Do you think Bitcoin will rebound to the $19 K USD price? I doubt it will even get close to $16.5 USD anytime soon.

What is the official coinbase announcement? It is that they will add Ripple? That has no bearing on the price of Bitcoin.

Ahh misread what you wrote. Bitcoin Cash (BCH)

Do you think Bitcoin will rebound to the $19 K USD price? I doubt it will even get close to $16.5 USD anytime soon.

What is the official coinbase announcement? It is that they will add Ripple? That has no bearing on the price of Bitcoin.
Yes for sure I see btc rebounding again. Once this news of coinbase adding ripple to its exchange takes hold then (barring any unforseen bad news) fully expect bitcoin to create a bull chart pattern within 2-5 days of that announcement (possibly even earlier if the charts stabilize before then).

Ppl selling because of what's happening with ripple and cardano. Don't be surprised to see cardano at $1 soon. Bought 20000x at 21 cents and will HODL this as expect this to do big things for the crypto community.

From personal perspective the area I see most growth occurring is in privacy coins like your monero, zcash, verge and shield...

I'm having a hard time finding a legit exchange/wallet to buy Ripple. I can't get into my never used Kraken account because I forgot my password, and the password change process isn't working. I'm still profiting big time on my bitcoin, but it kills me that I could have sold at 19K+ USD.

I (Canadian) need a legit exchange/wallet to buy Ripple. Any more you can recommend?

I'm having a hard time finding a legit exchange/wallet to buy Ripple. I can't get into my never used Kraken account because I forgot my password, and the password change process isn't working. I'm still profiting big time on my bitcoin, but it kills me that I could have sold at 19K+ USD.

I (Canadian) need a legit exchange/wallet to buy Ripple. Any more you can recommend?
OK so bitstamp is the only exchange that I know of where you can exchange directly from CC into xrp though if you were to ask me if I'd buy xrp right now then the answer would be no. That said, if the rumours are true and it does indeed get added onto coinbase then yeah expect it to hit around the $3 mark. Your call Pucky...

Bitcoin HODL. Even though it will continue to lose marketshare for the short term it will correct once xrp corrects and people are looking for something to give them gains...

Ok guys, so I wouldn't be doing this unless I was absolutely confident.

For this HODLer, cardano (ADA) is the equivalent of the guy you knew at school who you used to pick on for being a total nerd but 10 years later saw driving a Ferrari, that's when you realized you shouldn't have picked on him.

This coin really does have massive potential. Q2 of 2018 is when they plan on switching to a peer reviewed proof of stake protocol which will be massive for not only holders of the coin but for the wider crypto community to boot.

Don't want to get too excited but can definitely see a 4 figure return next year from this coin... Peace

why is there so much of this shit?:sparesomecutter: How many of these are needed? Does anybody even use this stuff to buy anything or is it all about future consideration?

why is there so much of this shit?:sparesomecutter: How many of these are needed? Does anybody even use this stuff to buy anything or is it all about future consideration?
Good questions.

No doubt alot of these coins will be proven to not live up to their own claims and fail but a number of them will also succeed.

As for why? To give you an example. Let's say you're a property owner and your tenants pay you traditionally through the banking channels. Takes 2-3 days for the banks to process that transaction. Whereas with crypto that same transaction can be processed in under a minute. And that's just one simple example.

Think I've provided this analogy before but going back to traditional banking systems now would be akin to going from using a computer to going back to using a typewriter.

You just wouldn't do it, which you?

is it being used for rent payment somewhere? Or is it just hoping they will in the future. At least bitcoin is accepted some places, are the others?