Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 2,803 Comments
  • • Views 91,479 Views
Dura-Ace track cogs 👌 very smooth unscrewing action 🙃
20211101_141414.jpg

you mean you didn't hook something up correctly?
I once had my whole gear thingy dislocate itself from my back wheel on a Walmart bike somehow :clueless:

I merely flipped my wheel around when what I should've done is swap the cogs around while keeping the wheel oriented the same way.

What I did is possible with a certain type of wheel hub that I thought I had. Turned out I didn't have what I thought I had. I really should've looked closer before I did what I did, is the gist of it.

The outcome could've been so much worse. 😬 I got really lucky - I knew that that specific stretch of road was going to be tricky so I was sort of prepared for something bad to happen.

Is a pump park like a redneck velodrome?

The fuck.

Pump tracks are at the entrance to some major mountain biking trails. They’re fun.

McB bumping an old post made me go through some of the earlier moments of this thread. I've only lost 20 pounds in the last 6 months - I've been "stuck" at 190-192 since July. My body composition is probably vastly different though. I'm still wearing my "fat jeans" and filling the whole leg section - only the waist is loose.

McB bumping an old post made me go through some of the earlier moments of this thread. I've only lost 20 pounds in the last 6 months - I've been "stuck" at 190-192 since July. My body composition is probably vastly different though. I'm still wearing my "fat jeans" and filling the whole leg section - only the waist is loose.
but do you want to go down more?

Yah, I wanna lose the love handles. It's just hard to combine training on the bike with weight loss. I kinda have to do one or the other, and I'm mostly focused on training right now.

After a bounce house-related injury that took me out for a bit, I'm back at it. Be careful where you bounce, kids.

You were playing on it with kids and fell off onto asphalt or something ?