Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 94,941 Views
What the fuck was the fallen rider riding on? What's that green surface?

I'm sorry but the cop had his lights on and these guys were following too close at high speed.

I got your back, Tron.

What the fuck was the fallen rider riding on? What's that green surface?

I'm sorry but the cop had his lights on and these guys were following too close at high speed.

I got your back, Tron.
The green surface is the bike lane, the copper wanted them all to ride in that lane only, he was corralling them, got pissy and made that cut

Ok so here’s the thing about South Florida “peloton”.

They’re notorious for taking up too much of the road. Remember, I’m a cyclist, and I say with confidence that half of these guys think they’re Jan Ulrich because they have tights on, a $6K bike and they’re with 20 of their friends.

When you’re not riding on the pro tour, you can’t spread out like that. ALL of our roadways are packed with vehicles. It’s gotten even busier after C-19 when half of California and NYC moved here.

If the cop intentionally cut off the peloton than it’s obviously very poor judgment but road cyclists who participate in pelotons down here are a totally different breed and I just wanted to share that.

9115DF50-6DD8-4187-BCF2-29DC5DDFCCF7.png

Going to look at a used track bike later today. My MIL is covering some of the purchase price as an early bday present 🎁🤓

I got beat by a 28yo during last night's sprint drill. We had to choose sprint partners and I went for a guy who had a similar amount of chonk around the midsection. I was a bit bummed by the loss but then he told me he was an actual road racer, and he was incredulous when I told him I took up cycling 6 months ago and was 50lbs heavier in March. That felt good.

Still, fuck that guy.

Last edited:
It's a track bike.

That's a lot of clutter on my kitchen island, I know.

Focus on my bike.

It's light (16.2lb). It's fast. It's black. It's mine.

🥳🥳🥳

Are they filming an episode of Hoarders at your pad?

I kid.

I kid.

Noice bike!!

Yeah it's salmon-y. I actually like it. Less boring than all black.