Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,807 Comments
  • Views 91,661 Views
The one thing I do regret is not stretching more,not as flexible as I should be
I'm sure you still have the ability to stretch?

I have near zero natural flexibility, but I was a toe toucher after just 5-6 days of 15-min sessions a coupla years ago.

yea,but a person should probably stretch everyday.I should get into a routine,generally only stretch before playing tennis

These Zwift workouts are no joke. There's no coasting at all on a trainer so things get sweaty real quick.
virtual ride booster week

yea,but a person should probably stretch everyday.I should get into a routine,generally only stretch before playing tennis
Fair. I need to get into the habit as well. My knee pain is totally gone now, hoping it stays that way.

that's right. Matty was always up to something, even back then. He even tried to beat up tacomax once

I downloaded a piece of training software called GoldenCheetah that analyses your saved workouts and gives you all sorts of data about yourself based on their proprietary modeling. Based on their model my power to weight ratio is 3.65W/kg which puts me at the low end of the Cat 3 road racing category. FT column:
PowerProfile.png

2-hour intro to track cycling is this Saturday. Quite excited for it.

Went on two rides with the fam last weekend. JL did 36kms over two days and he's proudly showing the blisters he got from shifting the gears on his bike. #proudpapa
20210926_153918.jpg

20210926_160752.jpg

20210926_152031.jpg

Nice,that would be a lot of pedaling on that small bike