• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,730 Views
Yes, no, no but you're gonna feel a bit shitty for 5-6 days, no

Hour #19
I’m way more energy-less than I am hungry
21 hours in. Feel the same so I’m just gonna go 3 more to get to 24

Ive never done 24 before. My longest was 22 or 23 but I’m sure it wasn’t 24

Interesting, I thought you was a fasting expert.

Weirdly enough, I weighed 1.2lb more this morning after the 24hr fast... pants feel noticeably looser though 🤷‍♂️

Interesting, I thought you was a fasting expert.

Weirdly enough, I weighed 1.2lb more this morning after the 24hr fast... pants feel noticeably looser though 🤷‍♂️
:lerocher:

I just learned that ephedrine tablets are (still) sold legally in Canada. Thought they were pulled years ago when that MLB pitcher died.

A small dose of ephedrine + caffeine + my usual light upper body workouts have always worked like magic to burn fat.

Ima go shopping over lunchtime.
add a baby aspirin to increase the fat burning

Good call. I just bought some Aspirin, was reading about ECA stacks last night. I remember buying premade ECA stacks way back in 2003.

Ephedrine just showed up. It's sold in tiny 8mg tablets which is the max allowed by law, and for "nasal decongestant use" only, so supplements stores don't list them under their "fat burner" section. Each foil bag of 50 is two bucks. Got 24 of them. Feels slightly illegal.

Curious to see if it boosts fat loss in any way. I think it did the last time I used it but I didn't have any data to compare to - now I've got 2 months worth of weight loss dutifully entered in a Google Sheet. 🤓

Lesgooooo

IMG_20210426_110506.jpg

This shit is nasty - apple cider vinegar. I have to drown it in faux-Gatorade syrup to make it palatable.
IMG_20210426_113117.jpg

yep - you get used to it.

i do it everyday - swear by it for digestion.

The smell of vinegar reminds me of grandma cleaning her linoleum floor in the kitchen.

Today's dose went down pretty easy. It's starting to taste more like fruit juice than cleaning product.

Oh and I got a cheap POS road bike yesterday. Needs new rubber though and the stores are all closed. I wanna start doing a 45-60min loop around Owen Sound during lunchtime.

IMG_20210426_114414.jpg

zappa would be pleased

24mg of ephedrine feels pretty much exactly like 120mg of pseudo. Slight stimulant & thermogenic effect, airways feels more wide open, etc.

It's cheaper than pseudo too. 🤔

No he wouldn't, it'a Costco POS. Genuine Lamborghini Rapido. 😆
782656.jpg