Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • • Views 95,144 Views
McB! My brother swears by those craft non-alcoholic beers these days, he dropped a whole lot of weight in no time when he gave up regular booze.

Not much of a beer drinker here, happy that keto allows a bit of whiskey. 🥃

Beer without alcohol would be quite a sacrifice that I'm not ready to commit to. Glad you are doing well matty.

How much Joey weights right now?
196. Bastard is still 20lbs ahead of me. I thought I would catch up with keto but he's been doing a lot more exercise than me. Oh well. Seeing your twin being able to go <200 is motivating.

196. Bastard is still 20lbs ahead of me. I thought I would catch up with keto but he's been doing a lot more exercise than me. Oh well. Seeing your twin being able to go <200 is motivating.
Most of us don't have a twin for motivation.People such as I are unique. You're a fukkin xerox copy.

I just learned that ephedrine tablets are (still) sold legally in Canada. Thought they were pulled years ago when that MLB pitcher died.

A small dose of ephedrine + caffeine + my usual light upper body workouts have always worked like magic to burn fat.

Ima go shopping over lunchtime.

My people will be in touch with your people.

Ima go shopping over lunchtime.

Tried to go to a sketchy supplements store that had two Google listings, one marked "Permanently closed" and the other one leading to an unmarked shop with obscured windows. Ended up being an unlicensed dispensary.

There are like 20 dispensaries in this bumfuck town of 20k people.

:facepalm

Yeh the first few times I tried 24 I got lethargic and eyes were bloodshot. Third attempt went a lot smoother.

Ephedrine ordered. Let's cheat a little bit, boys.

I need to get on this diet. What you say, it only allows cheese stakes and whiskey? I can do that

Install Carb Manager on your phone (or do it from a computer if you prefer, I go back and forth between the two), fill out your info then start looking up keto-friendly foods.

Oh you mean like your fat info? Not your ID stuff? I can do that.
Is this diet dangerous for a normal person? Is that measuring color of urine necessary?