Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,144 Views
Updated moob/blubber pic... belt is one hole tighter:
10lbs later... another hole tighter on the belt. Still plenty of lard to burn.

IMG_20210429_095808.jpg

Keep going pal, she won't be able to contain herself and you'll have her knocked up in no time.

Writing it down so I don't forget. 📝

I had an incident-free first ride with my POS bike 😎 Ran into the guy who sold it to me, he works at the park.

Takes just 25mins to ride from work to the park and back. 4 mile loop. Ima extend it a bit next time, that was too short.

Its pretty there. better than that crammed trawno clusterfok city

Yeh. There are some really nice biking spots in TO too though, around the Don Valley.

But yeah having Harrison Park right next door is pretty deluxe.

well done matty!

nice moobs and form on the bike

form is everything

I had an incident-free first ride with my POS bike 😎 Ran into the guy who sold it to me, he works at the park.

Takes just 25mins to ride from work to the park and back. 4 mile loop. Ima extend it a bit next time, that was too short.

Is that Go-Pro?

Yeah, an old GoPro Hero5 Session, the tiny one. I have a chest mount for it which would've looked less shaky, but I hate strapping it on, it looks dorky. This is a simple clamp mount.
IMG_20210429_164650.jpg

Yeah, an old GoPro Hero5 Session, the tiny one. I have a chest mount for it which would've looked less shaky, but I hate strapping it on, it looks dorky. This is a simple clamp mount.
It might look dorky on a fat man boobed dude but definitely not dorky on the coke can cokked french canadien man boobless stud from the Sound!

saw it all

was hoping you would stop by the river so we could see

was expecting some good mournings to the walkers

that whole thing was a park? look like wilderness to me :wah:

those houses at the end look big

looking forward to more matty's biking vlogs

Yeah Marty show us the goddamned river. Maybe we'll see a salmon, or splake.
Also your French accent seems stronger than when we met in Toronto.

saw it all

was expecting some good mournings to the walkers
Those trails look like a good place to harvest some organs no? Hide in the bush and knock out an unsuspecting jogger as he/she trots by, drag 'em into the woods and take the liver and kidneys? Canadian organs gotta fetch a premium over the stuff you get in Honduras etc.

What kind of racket you think would work up there amigo?

Yeah Marty show us the goddamned river. Maybe we'll see a salmon, or splake.
Also your French accent seems stronger than when we met in Toronto.
Yeah. It fluctuates. Stronger when I'm caught off guard and out of breath.