Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,981 Views
Blitty, what kind of bug bit your elbow?

BLITTTAAAAYYYYYY, I’m kidding pal.

Guys, keep this stuff in your house. I learned the hard way with cuts getting infected. A simple crash can turn into 10 days of antibiotics and doctor visits.

Now I clean cuts with this

F0DE02CC-CBBA-495D-88DC-F3360E4A0EE1.jpeg

Last edited:
Urgent care wouldn’t stitch me cause I came in after 12 hours.

I got a bandaid and this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 94
I did 32 in 20 minutes, felt like I should stop. Arms started to feel infirm. Might try 18 later

Neglected to do my pushups yesterday. Will do 100 today.

About to leave for the cottage on my Lambo. I've decided to take the scenic route which will add almost 20kms, from 53 to 72 total. I don't think I've ever gone this far in one sitting. Let's do this. 🚴‍♂️
Screenshot_20210704_061643_com.strava.jpg

Petition to change title of thread.

"Big Boys Club" sounds like a fun place where fat foks like me could just hang out and talk about deep fried foods and shit.

This is more of a "Bikers Club" or "Exercise Freaks" or "Former Big Boys Club" or "Matty Rain is Canadian Lance Armstrong" or something.

Ride a bike an hour a day and you can stuff your face with junk food VD. I had Pizza Hut Supreme Lovers late last night. It'll be all burned about 1/3 of the way to the cottage.

Ride a bike an hour a day and you can stuff your face with junk food VD. I had Pizza Hut Supreme Lovers late last night. It'll be all burned about 1/3 of the way to the cottage.
This is my fokkin point.

No big boys club would ever say "ride a bike an hour a day" or "the cottage".

Seriously though, proud of you man, glad you've found something you are passionate about that is also damn good for you.

Question; why is real cycling so much better for you than exercise bikes? Same motions, yet me and the grannies don't break a sweat at the gym while you bikers are all fit af

Dave,

It’s like comparing a marathon runner to casual treadmill user.

More motivation to go harder and longer outside.

Seriously though, proud of you man, glad you've found something you are passionate about that is also damn good for you.

Question; why is real cycling so much better for you than exercise bikes? Same motions, yet me and the grannies don't break a sweat at the gym while you bikers are all fit af
Thanks man. Truth be told though I'm just an addict who moves on from one topic/activity/substance to something else. Boner knows. (I still cube, but not nearly as much.)

I agree with Blitty re:stationary bikes. With outdoor cycling you're naturally pushing harder (and the farther you go the farther the return trip - you don't have much of a choice!)

I don't think I could last anywhere close to 3 hours on a stationary bike, I'd die of boredom.

Epic scenery along Big Bay today 🌅