Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 94,713 Views
Yeah MapMyRide uses the same login as MyFitnessPal. Looks mad decent.

plom you still have your bicycle?
No, I sold it last August after I was laid up from the blood clot I had in July. I didn't think I would ever ride that bike again because I was too fat and in terrible shape physically and in a lot of pain.

When I progress a little further I'll get another one. Right now the walking is working wonders. I've missed two days total since Jan 1, walked every day except those two times.

208.0/207.4 if I wiggle the scale just right

I have a confession to make

Most of the weights I've shared here have been "wiggles"

I was fractions of a pound heavier than claimed

Hope y'all can forgive me

-Genuine 208lbs Matty

Sometimes I weigh myself before taking a shit. Scale reads tenth of lbs. Then after weight is ALWAYS the same as before. I don't take massive shits or something but I gotta believe they're at least 1/10th lb. What gives?

Poo is surprisingly light compared to the contents of a full bladder. And cheap scales aren't all that precise. Mine doesn't display odd decimals, only even.

I’m 197 today.

Did 7 miles on road bike yesterday.

Matty, you are motivating me like no other. For some reason, I have this huge fear of you passing me up lol.

Thank you, sir.

Cheers brah. FYI I'm going all the way down to 175. I wanna see the outline of a 6-pack under ideal lighting.

Let’s do it, brother.

Everybody rides.

08CF2EE2-13DE-4B3A-8826-6B08B50AD641.gif

Just cut ~3 inches off me belt. Gonna need to punch a new hole in about 5 lbs.

IMG_20210514_151342.jpg

I'm down to about 195 since mostly eliminating bread. 192.5 today after hockey game. Was pushing 200

matty what pants size you were before you started?
I was bursting out of my 36 jeans "with built-in flex" so I was really a 38

still wearing them but they're loose even after spending extra time in the dryer at high heat

just ordered a couple pairs of 34s

:174: