Big Boys Club

• Start date
  • Replies 2,826 Comments
  • Views 95,101 Views
canelo called it too, when he went to his corner he told his trainer that dude wasn't coming back out :punchballs:
huge balls. cinnamon is quite the fighter. caleb plant will be a walkover. by far cinnamon is at the top of the class.

Casper your thread title is sexist. Please rename to Gender-Neutral Big Persons Club.

My ass is very fat. I went from never eating anything that I didn’t cook myself to discovering all the delivery places in town.

ah. Matty's crazy diet calculations have forced me to change diet too :thinking: ...at least temporarily.

Casper has been awfully quiet though, I hope the prozac didn't do him in :hmm:

My ass is very fat. I went from never eating anything that I didn’t cook myself to discovering all the delivery places in town.
Teela join us in next weeks 48 hour fast. Lets see what you're made of.

Teela. If you loan plommer 1 bitcoin today he will gladly pay you back 2 bitcoins next week.

Bike is back in action after a wheel bearing failure last week. Repacked all four wheel bearings for good measure.

IMG_20210511_152554.jpg

I love my POS bike. :wally:

The local bike shop that sold me the replacement bearings showed me what a bike upgrade would look like. I'd need to spend over a grand to get something not that much better. Fuck that for now.

IMG_20210511_133902.jpg

T’was hot as BALLS this morning on my ride. The first half into the wind just kicked my arse.

36DFA99D-88BA-4015-8B3B-19DC2796BE03.jpeg

Good stuff Tron. Which app is that?

So far I use

MMW - Map My Walk
MFP - My Fitness Pal
EB - Expense Bookipi

And I see
MMR - Map My Ride (which I may use in the future).

The only tracking app I'm missing is MMM - Map My Masturbation

I need it to complete the pentafecta!