• Replies 194 Comments
  • Views 307,390 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Dated this negro chick when I was in my early 20's. She was a personal trainer who had a thing for white boys. The guy she dated before he was the bassist for Biohazard, so I knew I had to man up if I was going to survive.

her and I didn't waste time getting physical. First time we made out was downstairs in a bar on 17th and Broadway. I bring this up because she ended up falling off of a stool and had to be helped up the stairs and to the hospital to be checked out for a busted ankle.

Anyway, one night we were at her studio apartment and were getting cozy. She had this cat that was more possessive than any animal I had ever been around. This cat just did not like me. So here I am doing what all men should do. I start going down on her. About 5 minutes into the act, I feel something jump on my head. I don't stop eating pussy., because you don't stop unless you are on fire or someone is committing a home invasion. She took the cat and threw it across the room. 2 or 3 minutes later I feel the cat jump on my head again. Now I am still not stopping because she is in full swing and I am having WAY to much fun. Dumb cat gets tossed across the room AGAIN.

Third time wasn't a charm for this cat. Cat jumped on my head and this time she decided to use claws to make her point. Well let me tell you, I don't care how important pussy is. If you have a cat digging into your skull, you freak. I not only freaked, but my head and mouth violently shook. My pussy eating moment went from enjoyment to pain for everyone involved. Needless to say, she did not complete, I did not complete and the damn cat was stuck in the bathroom where it meowed for the rest of the night. To this day I will not eat pussy if pussy is around.

Would rather eat dirty white ass than clean black pussy I'm not even joking

I wanted you guys to post your best story. That was the idea of the thread.

Oh ok.

Once when I was drunk a girl I know was resisting of my taking her panties off so I ripped them off anyway and made her cum.

The end.

Oh ok.

Once when I was drunk a girl I know was resisting of my taking her panties off so I ripped them off anyway and made her cum.

The end.

You know you throw a couple of "ooh babies" and "fuck me stud" into that post and you could be writing for Penthouse Forum.

There was a split second where I thought that this might not be consensual. It was pretty cool.

:redx:

Honestly stopped reading after that.

I seriously LOL'd

Laughinghysterically.gif

So anyway this Canadian prick, plommer, really got under my skin before about the whole going down thing.

I addressed it but my whole post got wiped out because this laptop sucks the fat one. I hope Bill Gates dies in a single car rollover out in the middle of the desert.

There is nothing hotter than going down on a hot, sexy little thing who's ready.

I will usually slide my body along side hers and inevitably she'll tug my Hugo Boss underwear down and next thing you know were involved in some hot, modified sixty nine action.

Going down is awesome foreplay. Plommer, you lose again. #winning

So anyway this Canadian prick, plommer, really got under my skin before about the whole going down thing.

Going down is awesome foreplay. Plommer, you lose again. #winning

Daft, if Plommer gets under your skin Plommer wins.

What the fuck is wrong with you, pal?

Common.

I once was going down on a woman who had a huge unkempt bush and I was lost in it like a huge forest I couldn't see or do anything except search for the holy clitoris i had no idea it was coming but a chipmunk came out of nowhere behind me ran straight up my ass, through my digestive tract and up my esophagus and right as it was getting ready to come leaping out of my mouth I found the holy clitoris through the trees and we munch on it together then she got excited closed her legs and we both pass out in a suffocating world of darkness, hair and sweat so I took a shower and took the chipmunk out to breakfast