BCS Championship

Well I did learn that if you want a pretty girl, then get outside and start to toss that football around.

Non Miss America types and non-athletic boys worldwide jump off a bridge. Sayonara suckers.

:rolleyes:

When they go to 4 team playoff format the BCS championship game will be a repeat of the SEC championship.

wrong...tamu was not in the sec championship

Alabama/Georgia was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

This is just embarrassing now.

You know the Pope had a beard placing heavy action on the Tide.

Alabama/Georgia was one of the best football games I've ever seen.

agreed, great game..but you had a blk fg returned for a td...a 10pt swing on a complete fluke or its not as close as the score suggests...i wont argue because pavy is a hugh uga homer, but tamu is better than uga in my book and would play bama much better than uga would away from the georgia dome :yes:

I don't make the SEC rules. East plays West on championship game.

Texas A&M is definitely better than Georgia. They lost to LSU and Florida but at the end of the year I would have taken them over any team in the country. Any team except a rematch with Bama that is. Pure speculation but I don't think it would be the same game a second time around.

You rarely catch Saban sleep'n on a team but even as good of a coach as he is he didn't have a prepared gameplan for the Aggies.

i know pavers...i agree the sec championship was much better than this game and a rematch would be much more entertaining unless this one turns around some...there are definitely a handful of teams that might have made this one better.

i blame oregon for their letdown...

Desmond Howard annoys me. Urban Meyers just pisses me off.

RayRay, had Oregon not had their let down they would be winning a National Title. Notre Dame would have scored on them but the Duck would still beat them, probably badly.

Texas A&M is definitely better than Georgia. They lost to LSU and Florida but at the end of the year I would have taken them over any team in the country. Any team except a rematch with Bama that is. Pure speculation but I don't think it would be the same game a second time around.

You rarely catch Saban sleep'n on a team but even as good of a coach as he is he didn't have a prepared gameplan for the Aggies.

That's because he's a master number 22 life path and 4 karmic number

I bet he works all night every night

i know pavers...i agree the sec championship was much better than this game and a rematch would be much more entertaining unless this one turns around some...there are definitely a handful of teams that might have made this one better.

i blame oregon for their letdown...

Oregon is netter than ND.

In the SEC scheduling is everything. For example if Georgia played Texas A&M the week after they beat Alabama they would beat them. Same way Bama lost to A&M because they played LSU the week before.

But giving Bama 40 days to prepare for Notre Dame is not fair. You know Saban is going to watch every ND snap on film. ND could have easily had two losses vs Stanford and Pitt if the refs didn't push them.

not disagreeing with any of that...except that uga would have beaten tamu and thats just our opinions...my god, manziel and the boys could have put up 50 on that very so-so defense of uga...no really any indication uga could have hung with them, but again, thats just opinions....the game vs fla. was simply early in the season for the freshman and no real shame in losing to lsu...it was definitely a down game and they all had at least 1 (well except nd.)...

not really arguing who are good teams, they were all good...agree this game sucks and there could have been much better matchups and that playoff system will definitely be an upgrade to the shit they got working now.

would be pretty hard pressed to have anyone stay in this game tonight...mccarron is their weak offensive link and if he is on, they are so much better than everyone its pretty damn scary.