BCS Championship

need bama and over right now...actually, im pretty happy about it:blushing:

Give credit to Notre Dame for what they have done this season and for who they have done it to. They deserve to be where they are because they beat everyone put in front of them and they didn't hide and play a weak schedule either.

None of that will matter tonight though. While Notre Dame does have a talented defense their offense has been just good enough for the most part. You have to be better than just good enough to beat Nick Saban and you have to be explosive and diverse to beat Alabama. Notre Dame doesn't have enough weapons to accomplish the upset here. Bama' will own the line of scrimmage on both sides of the ball. Bama will out physical, out speed and out scheme Notre Dame.

Thank you for coming Notre Dame, you have returned to being relevant but the party is over.

Alabama 33
Notre Dame 10

I did not watch 3 minutes of US college football this season and I am confidently saying Alabama.

:mudder:

Notre Dame covers +10 and has a good chance of winning outright.

AJ McCarron To Not Throw an Interception -125

BAMA first downs made -3 -105
6022 ND first downs made

Everett Golson (Notre Dame) Total Completions u17 -125

Everett Golson (Notre Dame) Will he Throw a 1st Half Touchdown Pass no -180

under 41

Orlando hitting the road and without glen davis, dreadful without him. over 191 portland -6

Utah -5.5 nba

utah state +7.5 (cbb)

I am going to miss college football. jalapeno poppers and sports bar tonight

"Little Coop: You know Reemer, someday I'm going to be a big sports star.

[cut to present day]

Joseph R. Cooper: You know Reemer, someday I'm going to own a big sports bar. " baseketball

jalapeno-poppers-ay-1875817-l.jpg

I like that Golson under 17 completions Greg. 5Dimes has it -150 now. I played his under 205 yards passing -140.

I'll be on Alabama

Same reasoning as Wally pretty much

Don't think ND can keep up on offense

Always a dislike for ND since as a kid lots of friends were hugh fans! Remember this area is a dead as a door knob college football area (Philly/S Jersey) Penn State was the team but really not in the area! So ND was OUR team especially with a large Irish/American population here!

No bet but +10 seems nice but have to go Bama even though don't like seeing one team that keeps winning! If ND wins everyone will turn Irish!

johnny_musso.gif

I am in agreement with the majority; Bama -9.5; I notice the under has gone down to 40.5 on Pinny.

Irish +10 -110 for me, boys

yeah SoV

help

It appears to be a female with a boner but I guess it is just the unfortunately placed hand of her friend who apparently has an abnormally long thumb.

Aaaaah, hadn't even noticed the illusion. A cock is five times bigger where I come from.

thanks mudcat