Bad Dreams

• Start date
  • Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 3,850 Views
i just had a dream and woke up with an erection. emmi was involved.

ray ray wins the thread

i disagree kato, death dream place is awesome

Pretty interesting run last night.

My little brother contracted some illness where he was going to die soon and we were hanging out and then he became real ill and he died in my arms. It was really vivid, right down to the last gasp as he looked me in the eye. Then some time passed and I realized that I hadn't seen his daughters since he died and I felt guilty. So I started heading over there and I walked by a couch with Fischy and someone I didn't recognize.

They told me to turn on the news. A plane had flown into Cinderella's Castle at Disney World. I turned on the news and saw it. Then I looked out my window and could see it in the distance.

Walt-disney-world-castle.jpg

Big gaping hole just like Twin Towers. And as I was watching the whole thing crumbled to the ground. I thought about all the kids that must've been in there. Then suddenly I was high atop another building overlooking all the rubble from the Castle. There were some other guys up there as well. I picked up a balled up piece of paper and threw it to see how far out it would land. Once I lost sight of it, I laid down on the ledge (I was outside at the very top of this building) to peek over to see where the paper was going. I spotted it, and right then, the cement beneath my hands began to turn to dust. Suddenly I realized that I was on the 2nd Castle, kinda like the 2nd tower, and it was falling to the ground. And we were very high in the air.

I laid there and watched as the ground grew closer and closer, knowing these were my last seconds to live. Then I looked over to my right and my dad was looking next to me. I told him that I loved him and we high fived and I became a whole lot less panicked that I was a second ago. Then we smashed into the ground and everything went dark and I woke up.

I don't need this shit.

What a faggity dream. Or is it faggoty? Either way, you'r a hommo.

Excuse me, the correct term is "faggotity."

Some good imagery in there. When you realize you're in a 2nd castle. And the cement starts crumpling. Would make for a good short movie skit.

Didn't you see Inception? Silly monkey.

if you were getting beat up by matty during the events it would have been perfection

I think I did but I'm an immortal. So...here I am!

Bread have you had any more dreams about me?

I am not that selfish.

Nope thank god.

Nice avatar :up: