• Replies 54 Comments
  • Views 3,846 Views

MrX

never had an intact pistachio club
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
I've had a run of really horribly bad dreams in the last couple weeks.

The ones that involve my parents dying are creepy but understandable.

The one two nights ago, where a very surly version of Matt Rain decides to kill me by repeatedly pounding my neck into the ground with his supernaturally strong fist while saying "I just want to pound your neck into the ground" with that menacing accent just makes no sense to me at all.

What's wrong with me?

I have never had dreams about anyone on the forum

Except for Robyn, but I am usually showering

nothing is wrong with mr x as you know that already

you are losing control in something and it is making you go to the death dream place

you are losing control in something and it is making you go to the death dream place

I dislike the death-dream place.

nothing is wrong with mr x as you know that already

I disagree. I think Matty Rain is just *that* terrifying.

MrX, if you smoke enough weed before bed you simply can't remember your dreams. Trust me when I say it's a blissful place.

Nothing is wrong with you. Quit eating late night munchies and the dreams will stop.

my bad dreams usually involve matty pounding something too...except its not my neck...:nope:
:hides:

The dreams that disturb me more than the bad dreams are the ones I don't want to end. I am sure everyone has had those once in a while. I wake up and don't want to start my day. I sometimes close my eyes and stubbornly try to get back to the dream I was just forced to leave. Almost always, I am in my hometown then. Those dreams are haunting.

emmi you havent been answering my calls. whats the deal here?

rangers up 2-0 so far so yes i would say that i am. what about you, dearest?

What is a tubesock? :)

tubesock =
6688_541553106191_12002254_32150061_390079_n.jpg