Attn MrX, Pico, Tacomax

• Start date
  • Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,073 Views
What's this nonsense about 12 year old boys and BBD? He likes old balls against his billowing buttox.

The question was rhetorical. The answer, if any, should have been "no".

The question was rhetorical. The answer, if any, should have been "no".
You don't know me very well.

Don't ask the question if you're afraid of the answer, pal.

Hey, didn't you post at SBR previously?

a89ab2f8.jpg

I've been to two bashes. The first one, I had no idea who anyone was other than a few members from the think tank Mr. X would talk about. There was a dinner at a Italian place that I think that Granchow and Jenbird put together. I sat by Jenbird and knew that she was awesome when instead of asking people move out of the booth to let her out, she just slid down in her seat and crawled under the table. At the second bash (last year?) Granch and Jen were kind of MIA.

I probably met lots of posters that I would know now. I was never a member at S*R.

We went out with Tacomax in LA. We drank tiny little liquor bottles in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant while we were waiting for our table. We all got drunk. At the end of the night, Tacomax had us drop him off on some random street. We thought either he didn't want us to know where he lived or he just wanted out to go find hookers and blow on his own.

We all got drunk. At the end of the night, Tacomax had us drop him off on some random street. We thought either he didn't want us to know where he lived or he just wanted out to go find hookers and blow on his own.

Trust your instincts female X, the force is strong with you.

We went out with Tacomax in LA. We drank tiny little liquor bottles in the parking lot of a sushi restaurant while we were waiting for our table. We all got drunk. At the end of the night, Tacomax had us drop him off on some random street. We thought either he didn't want us to know where he lived or he just wanted out to go find hookers and blow on his own.

lol nice

At the second bash (last year?) Granch and Jen were kind of MIA.

Maybe MIA for some, but not for others. :blittser:

Jenny likes to.... Perhaps you didn't know that.