• Replies 33 Comments
  • Views 2,036 Views

Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
You guys were at the bash 3 years ago. Did you meet BigBoyDan? What was he like? Did he have his hand in the pants of a 12-year old boy?

I honestly can't imagine him any other way.

You guys were at the bash 3 years ago. Did you meet BigBoyDan? What was he like? Did he have his hand in the pants of a 12-year old boy?

I honestly can't imagine him any other way.

I met him. I had dinner with him (and maybe 15 others) on Thursday night. I didn't talk with him much. No 12-year old boys in sight.

Maybe he was hiding under the table so you couldn't see him? (the young boy)

MFer was at the first bash, too.

Ohhhh. Anyone else from here I'm missing? That's right I remember the stories of MF taking Pico and maybe it was Pimike and Diogee?? out to some strip clubs.

Reno Cool, Diogee, Acid Joe.

Diogee is a blast.

OK then surely one of you guys had to have seen the 12-year old! Right? Right!??!

I know I know...Bread, pedophilia isn't anything to joke about.

To that I say, AIDS babies Haiti earthquake Terri Schiavo gang raped Herman.

I think Mr.X said he was pear shaped. And so he was. All I remember.

i saw bbd. didn't talk to him directly. seems alright. he looks like an old guy who spends all day in front of the computer...doesn't really talk much in a group. i remember talking to punchmaster and xxx in a group and he was just sort of stand there and listened the whole time.

MrX
I met him. I had dinner with him (and maybe 15 others) on Thursday night. I didn't talk with him much. No 12-year old boys in sight.

I can confirm this even tho I didn't have dinner with them.... never saw a 12 year old boy......

S6301004.jpg

2hrj2on.jpg

What was he like? Did he have his hand in the pants of a 12-year old boy?

Absolutely pathetic. You think you can mention something on an internet forum, discuss it a bit more and assume it's the gospel truth? Do you REALLY think he had his hand in the pants of a 12-year old boy? Really? REALLY? The boy was 14 from what I heard so stop this bullshit.

Joking aside, I was real drunk on the first night and Illusion grabbed me and we had a chat. Then he introduced me to an exclusive table featuring BBD and HAPPY_BOY amongst others. Illusion and BBD were both nice to me - maybe they were secretly grooming me but I've no idea. If BBD got a hand in anyone's pants, it was HB.

Absolutely pathetic. You think you can mention something on an internet forum, discuss it a bit more and assume it's the gospel truth? Do you REALLY think he had his hand in the pants of a 12-year old boy? Really? REALLY? The boy was 14 from what I heard so stop this bullshit.

Joking aside, I was real drunk on the first night and Illusion grabbed me and we had a chat. Then he introduced me to an exclusive table featuring BBD and HAPPY_BOY amongst others. Illusion and BBD were both nice to me - maybe they were secretly grooming me but I've no idea. If BBD got a hand in anyone's pants, it was HB.

Congrats on 96 gamelive posts, wanker.

Plomstein, do you want a jelly finger?