Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,643 Views
I've been told the success rate is 1 out of every 7 whores.

I can attest to this success rate. Stay positive stevie

Fiver! okcupid suggested I contact Nicole. I shit you not. That one girl wrote to me and I saw Nicole's pic in "similar matches".

:lmao:

I remember when you texted me this. I checked my coact at meatball's and had a chuckle.

Good times. :highfive:

Bump for Cali

Cmon GET IN THERE girl

Your perspective on the online dating scene could be the best thing ever to happen to Gamelive!

If Cali wants to meet an older, established man friend I doubt she will have any luck on OkCupid.

Maybe hang out on Wall St.? :dunno:

If Cali wants to meet an older, established man friend I doubt she will have any luck on OkCupid.

Maybe hang out on Wall St.? :dunno:

Now sure I agree with you there Fiver. sure she would have to dig around a little and probably meet a few scammers. This could be a perfect fit for her though.

When I was in college my best friend JL and I would hang out at NYU medical center to meet hot med students. never worked, probably because we would be drinking vodka in our water bottles while doing it, trying to look extra sexy at 5pm on a Tuesday.

I don't want to pay for a dating site though... I want a match.com or eharmony account for free. or manybe on of you guys wants to sponsor me?

When I was in college my best friend JL and I would hang out at NYU medical center to meet hot med students. never worked, probably because we would be drinking vodka in our water bottles while doing it, trying to look extra sexy at 5pm on a Tuesday.

I don't want to pay for a dating site though... I want a match.com or eharmony account for free. or maybe one of you guys wants to sponsor me?

What will you do in return?

Act like a Hooters girl?

You can just do Okcupid for free.

Steve's don't be so fucking blind here pal.

The broad is fishing to see who may be willing to spend a bit of coin on her.

Steve's can't you see the intent here?

This isn't about dating sites, she knows there are free dating sites.

Common.

nah, i jsut would prefer a guy who pays for his dating sight, not some guy who lives in his moms basement and does it for free.

What I've discovered? If a woman is on OkCupid there is something wrong with her. No need for her to be on there.

alright guys match.com, for 3 months is $71.99. one month is $41.99.

Blitty pledges $5.00
Thank you Blitty.

you are a young and hot female, you dont need an internet site, just go to a bar.

Why are you opposed to paying?