Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,643 Views
She is my top pick right now man, might shoot for a meetup next weekend.

7fafcc87.jpg

I ended up in Florida for a weekend and I caught this one walking out of a Church. I hope to talk to her again. She said she is married but in her words "He is so high on Shrooms all the time that i don't think he cares what I do."

What?? LOL!!!! Steves, you plum crazy, nigga.

174 took a shot on Facebook chat,then 173 didn't want to piss her off. Feedback to be determined.

9:40pm
Steve: why r u naughty

Denise: excuse me?

Steve: oops wrong window

Denise: hahahahahahahaha

Steve: lol

Update: I go to Minimart for a pickel (FYI MM Girl and 174 DO NOT get along. She gave him some mouth and I threw the money to the side and she laughed then said she won't wait on me anymore and to enjoy my new cashier. That's fine though. She likes to mess with 173's penis feelings and 174 will bring the animal out of her). Come back to this:

Denise: Glad you got that straightened out

Just as I start to type, she logs off.

That's a Denise173.5 move, she doesn't get 174 status yet.

f217a510.png

The one on the right. Don't know her name, supposedly 15 minutes from me. Wants to know if I use any messengers?

Sure why not.

174 understands this is a numbers game, nothing else.

18763e1b.png

Graphic Designer. Sent Steves a very cool email. About 90 min out which is rough, very cool girl though so far. Might be worth a road trip sometime.

174 can definitely close on MM girl

I never had faith that Stevie could do it

i dont want to go all the way back in the thread. what site are you on?

i dont want to go all the way back in the thread. what site are you on?

Match and Cupid. Hopefully one helps me meet someone one iota as beautiful and cool as you are babe.

This to Denise. She is big on this show "the Big Bang Theory" which I don't hate but I don't think is that great, but it shows she enjoys silliness.

Re: Last Night's Comment
OK thought it was appropriate to explain. My friend was babysitting his little sister. He had called me and let me know she was up to no good and his name is Dennis, so you could see where the mix up occurred. He told me she was on his facebook, thus my "why are you naughty" comment. I'm sure you can tell that I am not the kind of guy who would say something like that to someone he barely knows. I mean that would just be ridiculous and arguably obnoxious. Anyway, glad the air is cleared.

The prediction is a response today or tomorrow telling me I am a liar. Then she gets a 2 day wait and a very crude response to be documented ONLY ON GAMELIVE.

Ah Ok so here we have a callout on the Steves for being dohonest and a playful stab in the form of insinuating homosexuality.

I can't believe people pay for Cable Television when they can just be following this on Gamelive for about 10 times the excitement.

"well, at first I assumed you were kidding, and then I thought maybe you were having a "good" conversation with someone of the same gender as myself ;)

It's your story~you can tell it however you like :) "

Yeah I don't know what is going on but I do know there are a lot of train wrecks and teachers on those sites stevie. Be careful.

Yeah I don't know what is going on but I do know there are a lot of train wrecks and teachers on those sites stevie. Be careful.

She actually works for the government...I am being careful for the most part. I notice a lot of nurses too man.

The prediction is a response today or tomorrow telling me I am a liar. Then she gets a 2 day wait and a very crude response to be documented ONLY ON GAMELIVE.

fok yeah