Attn: Bread (re: dating sites)

• Start date
  • Replies 425 Comments
  • Views 32,718 Views
Sounds correct Mmike. The 2nd is a teacher too. She looks too fucked up though. I have my sights set on the 1st. On most sites you do.

On Okcupid.com you don't :cheers:

I like the trashy look of #2
shouldnt be to much work involved with her

I like the trashy look of #2
shouldnt be to much work involved with her

I do agree with this. Can you imagine if I knocked her up though. She has no kids so I seriously doubt the tubes are tied. Maybe if I feel bored enough when the snow clears up some ill pursue a BJ or something. I would really feel like I let Kato down if I did though. He talked me out of Dara.

The 2nd I am getting ready to start a life with. We have hardly spoken but I can already tell that we will spend the rest of our lives together.

:yesss:

Ok girl #1 is pretty hot so I am going to be reporting all dialogue here, advice/criticisms are welcome.

Me:
"Wink
Jan. 13, 2011 – 3:39am
You seem real down to earth and cool, great smile too. Glad to hear you beat Cancer that could not have been easy I have had a couple friends who have been through it, lost one too. Going to be an RN huh? Very cool, I know a few. Most work a ton of hours but do very well for themselves. You could easily end up teaching with that too. Sounds like you have been through a lot and it has given you a very broad perspective on life, very cool and very rare at your age. Cool tat. Drop me a line if you want to chat. What is all this white stuff around here anymore?"
22% Enemy89% Friend61% Match Sent to

Jan. 13, 2011 – 7:43pm
Her: "Hi there,

My fight with cancer was definitely a hard one, but you're right, it's taught me a lot about life. The tattoo is pretty new, I'm looking to maybe get one more, but I'm not sure about that yet.

I'm sick of the snow as well!

-Beth
Report this

Rate her messages
1 2 3 4 5 click away
Attach image
Block her
Delete all

Me: "Yeah obviously I haven't been there with the Cancer but you seem like it has really matured you beyond your years which is real cool. I mean it's hard to think of anything good coming out of something like that but that insight puts you ahead of so many your age in my opinion and is very valuable.

Debating Altoona this weekend for some shenanigans, Don't feel like doing Crescent if it is snowing though so in between on it. Could be decent.

How bout yourself?"

Using information gained from current gf as an in. Good move stevie. :clap:

Going to be an RN huh? Very cool, I know a few. Most work a ton of hours but do very well for themselves. You could easily end up teaching with that too.

ROFL information is information regardless of where it came from.

<-------douchebag :stevie:

You are not a douchebag steve. Keep on keepin' on. :stevie:

I wish I could have gone to NO with the guys this weekend, but I really wish you could have gone to hear some of the stories that would have come from you being there.

Yeah, Stevie is a major miss for N.O.

Yeah fail :( too much going on. I hope you all have a blast :grouphug:

You know I keep it real

Just asked me to hang for "nothing real"

I flipped her my digits

I'm sorry if this offends anyone. For the record Fischy said he would :fok: her, thought that was a different pic I showed him.

Is this too forward? She is a massage therapist who asked me out for drinks.

"Yeah I agree on getting together soon.

My job is such that I can shut it off at 5 on any given day; it's results oriented and I do pretty well so if I want to take off to go buy an attractive massage therapist a couple drinks no one really cares.

I'll plan on texting you later in the week probably like Thursday or something to see what you are doing, we are pretty slammed right now we should be caught up by then.

If you want to chat or whatever in the meantime hit me up."

Maybe hold back on how well you do. Let her figure that out herself. Besides that, it sounds fine pal.

Cool cool ty, took my balls out a little on the "attractive massage therapist" part. Separating myself from someone who could be a friend.

Casper I want to fuck.

Cool cool ty, took my balls out a little on the "attractive massage therapist" part. Separating myself from someone who could be a friend.

Casper I want to fuck.

Steve, I cannot make this more clear. Come out to Vegas for a weekend. We can make some truly epic videos and you can fuck girls from every nationality here. I may even do play by play if you ask me nice.

OK roundup time.

5f67d1db.png

Denise. We had a lot of dialogue last week. I'm not sure if i drunk texted her the message "drunk text" Friday night. I had it in my head that I did but it is not in my sent messages. At last contact had nicknamed me "trouble". So far so good.

36f0a01e.png

Holly (1). Talked to her a little bit. She lives like 15 minutes from me. Seems real nice, good job. 2 kids though :redx: Really surprised me last night when she asked me to meet up at a local bar and see a band and flipped me her digits. I pussed out, didn't fee like driving in the dark, meeting people I don't know, etc. I'll probably meet her next time she asks though, why not.

40b3a32c.png

Holly (2). Asked me abotu the cut in half picture. She seems hippieish, 30, in sales. Seems a little skanky and pretty sexy. Returned her contact. I'm sure a girl like that has a plethora of guys on her on the site. Lives about 30 minutes out.

6b293c7a.png

Nice face. I had spoken briefly with her twice. Thought she was gone. She came back out of nowhere and said sorry it had been so long and to email her so it goes right to her phone. So I did.

74dac42b.jpg

Bodytat girl about an hour out. I pretty much have an open invitation to meet up with her in a seedy bar whenever. Don't think I will do it.

Not posting girl from last Saturday because she is very sweet and I am very not into her.

7fafcc87.jpg

I ended up in Florida for a weekend and I caught this one walking out of a Church. I hope to talk to her again. She said she is married but in her words "He is so high on Shrooms all the time that i don't think he cares what I do."

6bfcd4c6.png

a little younger than me but I just dig the way she dresses and she doesn't eat much so dates are cheap.

Alright 174 gets down to business, he's already got em sorted out. :up: