Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,787 Views
You going to make it to the game in LA on the 4th against the Ducks

I will most likely be at the game in the OC on the 8th . I plan on taking my nephew for his birthday. Back to back games between these two. Should be great games.

Cool man, definitely should be a pair of good games!

I won't be at the game on the 4th, I've got the Rangers game tonight and that's it for February. I do have the game against the Quacks in April; if that one has playoff implications, maybe I'll see you there!

Dave are you sad?

Winner winner. Nice hit. You are hot lately no?

Yeah been having a great week or so. 10-4 my last 14 in CBB and I think 3-0 now in Hockey this week.

What is your status Dave? We are a big drunk family here...

Dave are you sad?

I'm "bleh", not sad. I have plenty of things making me happy and sad these days.

Happy: Being back with my best friend and my girlfriend in Los Angeles, hanging out with them/other friends/brother regularly, Kings Hockey

Sad: Not having a job or any idea what I want to do (and being fairly sure I'll hate whatever job I end up getting), not having a college degree wihich narrows my shitty job search even more. Eating healthy and Dion's passing don't help my mood either.

So it all kind of washes out and I'm just "bleh".

Better then outright sad I guess.

Dave, here's my advice. Being married is not important, being employed is more important, and picking winners is most important. So, put a little on the Blackhawks -1.5 (they should be fired up in front of the home crowd after the long road trip and facing a mediocre at best Blues squad), grab a 6 pack of Sam Adams Cream Stout (if it fits your diet) and watch the money roll in.

When it's all over you can sleep soundly knowing that having a good girlfriend is better than having a nagging wife.

Dave, here's my advice. Being married is not important, being employed is more important, and picking winners is most important. So, put a little on the Blackhawks -1.5 (they should be fired up in front of the home crowd after the long road trip and facing a mediocre at best Blues squad), grab a 6 pack of Sam Adams Cream Stout (if it fits your diet) and watch the money roll in.

When it's all over you can sleep soundly knowing that having a good girlfriend is better than having a nagging wife.

Some pretty sage like advice. Agreed on both counts; I don't want to be married - and Hawks -1.5 looks pretty solid.

I usually just breakdown rhymes, but sometimes I act like an anus and pretend I have a clue.

Dave, here's my advice. Being married is not important, being employed is more important, and picking winners is most important..

Very well said.

Dave you are probably better off right now with work experience rather than a college degree. Either that or we're both screwed in this job market.

Dave, Original or crispy?

Dave you are probably better off right now with work experience rather than a college degree. Either that or we're both screwed in this job market.

I think we are both screwed. Everyone I know, experience or degree alike, seems to be completely fucked these days.

What happened with the Border Patrol gig?

(Woo, Post #500!)