Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,773 Views
What's your favorite ice cream flavor, Dave?

As you can tell, I am not afraid to ask the hard questions.

Dave, do people ever talk to you like they're HAL from the movie 2001: A Space Odyssey?

HAL: I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

HAL: Look Dave, I can see you're really upset about this. I honestly think you ought to sit down calmly, take a stress pill, and think things over.

I did have a friend in HS that went through the HAL phase. Good times.

Give me some of that jungle Juice

college degrees are overrated Dave.
theres millions of unsuccessful fuckups like myself just waiting on the world to die.

strap on a toolbelt, find the nearest day labor camp, sit and wait on a helpless gringo to pick ya up.
you'll be making minimum wager in no time.

Yeah, there's always something out there to do. I'm not worried about getting a job/making a little money so much as I'm worried I won't be able to find a job that I don't hate my life doing.

i could use a job too. somewhere in the usa.

i have no experience doing anything.

i have a degree from a poor state college, i think i majored in economics but i'm not sure i never went to a single class.

oh, and I won't work for less than 150k a year.

any ideas anyone?

Maybe you could try picking 72% winners in the Big 10? You know who to talk to.

Hey Vegas Dave, will you have a dime out for the superbowl and i'll be in California in july so clear your schedule!!!

Yep, I'll be sending it out today. And you bet man, just keep me in the loop, we'll definitely hang out while you're here!

Scholar please don't scare off Smogs.

Dave - Are we going to get a Super Bowl video or WHAT?!?

Maybe. I was going to do it Tuesday, but then Dion died, and that put me in a bad mood. Now I'm not so sure I even want to bother. We'll see.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor, Dave?

As you can tell, I am not afraid to ask the hard questions.

French Vanilla. I'm just plain like that!

Dave - Are you playing your Kings tonight? I will be on the Ducks :grin:

Dave - Are you playing your Kings tonight? I will be on the Ducks :grin:

Na, no play. Good value on the Ducks tonight. Hope the Kings keep rolling though!

Na, no play. Good value on the Ducks tonight. Hope the Kings keep rolling though!

Lets have a little avatar bet for the next two games. If either team wins both tonight & on the 8th, the loser uses the winners logo for a week.

Yeah, there's always something out there to do. I'm not worried about getting a job/making a little money so much as I'm worried I won't be able to find a job that I don't hate my life doing.

Maybe you could try picking 72% winners in the Big 10? You know who to talk to.

The day I can hit 72%, I'll give you a job. :) lol

how did u do in football this past season davey??

Lets have a little avatar bet for the next two games. If either team wins both tonight & on the 8th, the loser uses the winners logo for a week.

Sounds good... seems like it'll be a split series to me, so if the Ducks or Kings manage to grab both, they'll have earned our humiliation for a week.

So how private are the private messages at RBS?

how did u do in football this past season davey??

Pretty well, actually. My newsletter picks (picking every game) finished three games under .500 which is lousy, but that's a crap shoot anyway.

College foots I went 41-29-6 and NFL Philosophy Picks I went 18-13-1... so 58+% on my football plays, couldn't really ask for a better season.

Unfortunately, these playoffs have sucked. Thank God for Arizona over GB and Saints over Arizona, they've at least kept me from being completely destroyed.