• Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,288 Views

Vegas Dave

Not a Real GameLiver
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Let's get this shit out of the way now, before this wonderful forum sees an influx of douchebaggery.

Ask away.

Dave, how is the diet coming along?

How totally awesome is Lou in real life?

What happened to your gf? Still together?

Have you ever stood in front of a window naked, when you were pretty sure that nobody was looking in, and wailed on your dinger like it was a guitar...all the while hoping that POSSIBLY MAYBE someone could see you, but you'd never know anyway?

What's the angriest thing you've ever done upon losing a bet/having your team lose?

is your pac 10 website still prospering?

Dave, how is the diet coming along?

Hey Sickler, was just telling Nina in the other thread: Not good, but I'm not too upset. From when I got fired through now, I've put on 20 pounds. Obviously not thrilled about that, but considering the stress of being fired, another big move, and then the holidays, it could have been worse. I'm still 50 pounds lighter than I was this time last year, and now I'm getting back on track, so I should get those 20 lbs back soon enough.

Dave how much money would you give to punch Bill Dozer and SBRJohn in the face?

did SBRJohn give you a reach around?
or did you give him a reach around...
word on the skreet is someone got a reach around

Why did Dean Lombardi and Jack Johnson publicly talk shit on one another?

I also would like to hear more details regarding the SBR termination.......

How totally awesome is Lou in real life?

You had the chance to meet Lou at the Bash, no? Lou is quiet and keeps to himself... most of the time. Whenever he isn't keeping to himself, he is undoubtedly on the polar opposite side of me on every opinion I have about anything.

What happened to your gf? Still together?

Yep, we are still together, going on three years in April. She's happy to have me back in LA!

Have you ever stood in front of a window naked, when you were pretty sure that nobody was looking in, and wailed on your dinger like it was a guitar...all the while hoping that POSSIBLY MAYBE someone could see you, but you'd never know anyway?

No, but now that you mention it, I probably should at some point.

What's the angriest thing you've ever done upon losing a bet/having your team lose?

I'm not really a violent angry person. Generally I get very cranky and go to sleep. When I lost $200 on the Jags in a philosophy pick last season when the Colts scored 17 unanswered in the 4th, I destroyed a remote control. But that's pretty tame compared to most folks around here I'd imagine.

Ah, the old "beat up the remote control" technique. We are dear friends.

PS...We have an "Ask an Expert" forum. This definitely belongs there....but since it will obviously garner a ton more attn than anything in there currently, Hooligans Talk is the place for this to be.

But best believe your sweet ass is being watched, Vegas Dave.

is your pac 10 website still prospering?

Not at all, we've kind of put it to rest, for now. I'm really proud of the work Sam and I did on it, but unfortunately it never made any real money despite decent traffic (about 15,000 visitors a month). The more I brainstormed on how to make money with it, the more I came up empty. Making money in journalism online is very very tricky... and spending eight hours a day on a site that makes you $0.25 - $0.75 a day starts to suck.

Dave how much money would you give to punch Bill Dozer and SBRJohn in the face?

Eh, I wouldn't even want to waste the energy. If you get off on treating human beings like worthless pawns, more power to you.

did SBRJohn give you a reach around?
or did you give him a reach around...
word on the skreet is someone got a reach around

Nope, no reach arounds. Sorry to disappoint.

were you allowed to say nigger in the sbr offices?