Ask Vegas Dave

• Start date
  • Replies 704 Comments
  • Views 63,773 Views
3-0 on leans, 0-0 on plays.

Great day :duh:

3-0 on leans, 0-0 on plays.

Great day :duh:

And one of the leans is the team you hate. Go Ducks!!! Shutout for Hiller. We just might make the playoffs :grin:

And one of the leans is the team you hate. Go Ducks!!! Shutout for Hiller. We just might make the playoffs :grin:

My hating them doesn't make them any less likely to win on any given night. West has been far superior to the East in head to head play, and we are getting late in the season. This is when the Ducks step up.

Dave, how did you get involved in gambling?

My hating them doesn't make them any less likely to win on any given night. West has been far superior to the East in head to head play, and we are getting late in the season. This is when the Ducks step up.

No just meant if might of made it worse as I am sure you would of liked the Ducks to lose since you had no play on it and you're not a fan.

No just meant if might of made it worse as I am sure you would of liked the Ducks to lose since you had no play on it and you're not a fan.

Yes, you are quite right, I'm not happy about it, haha.

That said, I'm just focusing on the Kings at this point and trying not to look behind us in the standings. They keep winning, their in. Ducks can do what they want when they aren't playing the Kings, haha.

Yes, you are quite right, I'm not happy about it, haha.

That said, I'm just focusing on the Kings at this point and trying not to look behind us in the standings. They keep winning, their in. Ducks can do what they want when they aren't playing the Kings, haha.

You going to make it to the game in LA on the 4th against the Ducks

I will most likely be at the game in the OC on the 8th . I plan on taking my nephew for his birthday. Back to back games between these two. Should be great games.

dave, is doug still working there?

Pico- stop sniffing that Chinese paint, boy.

Dave, how did you get involved in gambling?

Well, for as long as I can remember, it's catered to my personality. I was always betting on things in elementary school, and by the time middle school rolled around, I was running a weekly football pool that I continued to run through high school. We used to play a weekly poker game with quarters through middle school and high school as well... we were playing before it got cool on TV. Loved the movie Maverick as a kid.

It probably didn't help my future degeneracy that my parents took me to Vegas pretty regularly as a kid. All the lights and slots and excitement, I couldn't wait to someday partake.

Breast or thigh, Dave?

dave, where did the HG came from (aka peter lohsak)? Was he hired with ganch and jenbird?

dave, where did the HG came from (aka peter lohsak)? Was he hired with ganch and jenbird?

I don't know the details of his hiring, he was already on board long before I was.

Dave I said it in a thread yesterday so I'll say it here. I was never a huge fan of your selection videos. Not because they weren't good just there are so many like that around. I was however a huge fan of a couple comedic efforts you put out. I think if you had been allowed to express that side of your talents big things were possible and still are. I hope you decide to do some of that in the future. I for one will be an appreciative audience.

Dave I said it in a thread yesterday so I'll say it here. I was never a huge fan of your selection videos. Not because they weren't good just there are so many like that around. I was however a huge fan of a couple comedic efforts you put out. I think if you had been allowed to express that side of your talents big things were possible and still are. I hope you decide to do some of that in the future. I for one will be an appreciative audience.

Well, thank you for that. I think I had some fun vids while I was at SBR, including my Bobbyfk impressions and my drivers licence vid. Oh well. They certainly didn't need another JJ.