Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,695 Views
Mrs X would you sleep with Plommer if he were the last bus driver alive?
Mrs X do you think I will get along well with Mara?
Mrs X can yours fit inside a bread box? Mine can.
Mrs X can you believe that exactly one week ago we were running around Walmart stealing signs like a second baseman ready to get crazy?

Mrsx does Helene have pretty eyes?
mrsxbooboo.jpg

Mrs X.

Have you finally fucking learned to check your drink BEFORE you leave Starbucks ?

I bought some tazo chai tea bags and vanilla soy milk. I've hoarded enough Starbucks cups to make my own drinks for the next year.

But, the answer is no. Today Mr. X wanted a chai latte when we were running around town, so I just got my regular drink instead of sticking with the new plan. They made both of them wrong. There was a huge line, she forgot to charge me for one and at the end of it all, I wasn't about to mess with them in the middle of a rush. There was a new guy there, and they all looked pretty frazzled.

Mrs X would you sleep with Plommer if he were the last bus driver alive?

If I really needed to get somewhere by bus.....sure.

Mrs X do you think I will get along well with Mara?

Yes.

Mrs X can yours fit inside a bread box? Mine can.

Do people still have breadboxes? Are they supposed to stop mold or keep mice out or something? And, yes, I guess.

Mrs X can you believe that exactly one week ago we were running around Walmart stealing signs like a second baseman ready to get crazy?

That seems like such a short time and long time ago. Can you believe that we almost forgot to get the Bread sign out of the cart. That would have been a tragedy.

I'm taking a Xanxyx in your honor right now.

Mrs X what did you guys pay for the tic tacs?

Where they really tic tacs......

And if I come to burning man with you, will you make sure I don't become a shirt cocker.....

MrsX, are you tough?

tattoo_im_the_toughest_girl_i_know.jpg

Besides the flip picture of a tattoo that isn't even mine, after some thought, I would say yes. In reality, I'm pretty quiet and according to Robyn, short, but I am usually the first one to jump into a fray when there's an injustice going on, and I will almost always pick the more difficult (for a reason, not just to make life hard) path.

Although, who knows, I may be lying to myself. I've got a pretty cushy life.

MrsX have you ever taken a bus cross country?

I took a bus from Chicago to Washington DC for a class trip in 8th grade. But that's it.

I took a train from Detroit to LA once. I met some people, we all got drunk and passed out on the floor. I woke up with gum in my hair. I did some bad behaviors on that train all inspired from a Madonna song.

Mrs X what did you guys pay for the tic tacs?

Where they really tic tacs......

And if I come to burning man with you, will you make sure I don't become a shirt cocker.....

$20 each.

They were Molly.

If you come to Burning Man, I will make sure you *will* become a shirtcocker. It is your density.

$20 each.

They were Molly.

If you come to Burning Man, I will make sure you *will* become a shirtcocker. It is your density.

That is what I thought.....

I don't think shirtcocking is my density.... it might be my destiny.... but I highly doubt that.

Acid Joe if you went shirtcocking you would be like one of those dudes in an Axe body spray commercial.

OMG.

tattoo_im_the_toughest_girl_i_know.jpg

Besides the flip picture of a tattoo that isn't even mine, after some thought, I would say yes. In reality, I'm pretty quiet and according to Robyn, short, but I am usually the first one to jump into a fray when there's an injustice going on, and I will almost always pick the more difficult (for a reason, not just to make life hard) path.

Although, who knows, I may be lying to myself. I've got a pretty cushy life.

In my eyes. you are tough. In my imagination, people recognize you when you enter a room and you are no joke. I imagine you to be strong and always part of the hip crowd...the opposite of me. :)

That is what I thought.....

I don't think shirtcocking is my density.... it might be my destiny.... but I highly doubt that.

Back to the future reference.

It was funny in my head.

Bread,

I don't see me shirt cocking anytime soon...... I will take off my shirt and give it to the naked woman and go with her..... but that's about as far as I will go...... (well what happens between me and her different story)......

:bowdown:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!