Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,884 Views
Sorry Matt Rain, but I have to go with straight up kittens. I think that since I was raised by the family cat, I have an unnatural attachment to felines. Not "cat lady" like attachment, but they will win over canines all day every day.

Pogo sad. :sad:

6g8ydd.jpg

You almost got bit by a bad snake, hence, venoumous.

Actually for real, about the time you posted that, my dad killed one like the next day in his yard. I for whatever reason equate you with that. It was meant in a kool way.

I know. :buddy:

Also, I gots venom and claws like a snake. Meow.

Pogo sad. :sad:

6g8ydd.jpg

Suck it up Pogo. You are obviously a very ugly dog and are going to have to toughen up a little to make it anywhere in this life.

:littleboy:

Watch him mistake your ankle for a Milk Bone when you make it to Trawno.

Wow.

can we see the new bread balls pictures?

Mrs.X, you're quick witted and quick with pics, how about a few pictures that represent the first thing that comes to mind with various posters?

For instance when I think of Mr.X I think of huge brain and I would post a picture of that Martian cartoon character with the big head if I could remember how to post a picture.

Last edited:
Mrs.X, you're quick witted and quick with pics, how about a few pictures that represent the first thing that comes to mind with various posters.

For instance when I think of Mr.X I think of huge brain and I would post a picture of that Martian cartoon character with the big head if I could remember how to post a picture.

Sir, that is not a question.

brick_wall11254935255.jpg

When I think of Mr. X I think of a HUGE.....brain......too. That guy has got one AMAZING brain.

can we see the new bread balls pictures?

Sorry, he's going to have to post them himself. But I've got to say, the creative use of bagels was truly inspiring.

Mrs.X, you're quick witted and quick with pics, how about a few pictures that represent the first thing that comes to mind with various posters?Edited in a question mark

There is a question there. What are your visual images of various posters?

There is a question there. What are your visual images of various posters?

Fine, that sucks. I'll do it.

Wal:

homer_simpson_10_by_7.jpg

Mrs. X:

That's all I got. To do a proper job would require me to stop watching television and focus. It felt too much like work. Mr. X told me this morning that labor day is specifically for NOT laboring.

Wal, you get props though.

Wal +1
Mrs. X's mulit taksing skills: 0

Last edited:
Fine, that sucks. I'll do it.

Wal:

Homer_Simpson.png

Mrs. X:

That's all I got. To do a proper job would require me to stop watching television and focus. It felt too much like work. Mr. X told me this morning that labor day is specifically for NOT laboring.

Wal, you get props though.

Wal +1
Mrs. X's mulit taksing skills: 0

Is this taking care of Reno's hair?

Is this taking care of Reno's hair?

Are you kidding? Reno won't let me near his hair. There has been to much of me drunk talking about cutting it off.

propaganda-poster-soviet-russia-finland-war-1940.jpg

(that's me on the end of the bayonet after attempt to cut the mullet.)

Have you ever explained that mullets really are kind of,.............................well.................................not cool?

Have you ever explained that mullets really are kind of,.............................well.................................not cool?

Not true:

antwoordk.jpg

Reno has come full circle and is now Zef Side.

reno_cool you finally win. :dance:

Not true:

antwoordk.jpg

Reno has come full circle and is now Zef Side.

Ummmmmmmmm yeah, that kind of validates my point more than disputing it.

Wally you're looking at the official Gamelive sex symbol and background wallpaper. Show some respect, don't be like pally.