Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,918 Views
Most of us here have seen Juror doing the deed. He's not really very good. But you made the decision and now you will have to live with it.

Wait! I didn't see that legendary video. I said that I wasn't quite sure, that I needed more information.

In unrelated tea related issues, the Starbucks guy didn't even say sorry about making my drink wrong. Well, he did kind of when he shoved my drink at me, but it was hollow and mechanical. I decided not to throw the drink in his face when I walked in and instead went with, "Hi, I got this about an hour ago, got home and realized that it was made with milk instead of soy. So I drove back to exchange it". I thought, throwing in the whole "driving home and driving back" might elicit some sort of reaction (sympathy might be too strong a word in this bourgeoisie scenario).

Normally, I would just write it off to the guy having a bad day, but I go to this Starbucks regularly and the guy that made my drink originally and the other manager guy that re made it are consistently sullen, irritated and dull. There are a few people there that are really cool that offset the two dolts, but since they redid the parking lot and I can't zoom into space and skid in sideways up to the door, it makes it less fun to go there.

I have now made the important life changing decision to drive the .2 miles out of my way to go to the other Starbucks for my little cup of substitute early life nurturing.

Thank you gamelive for your support.

By the way, Mrs. X, not only do I try to fart in every elevator I step into, but if there are people in it, I usually look at the oldest lady in it and say, "Come on. Couldn't you have waited 30 seconds? Unfucking real!"

Sometimes, I'll even add a few fake dry heaves just for effect.

Wait! I didn't see that legendary video. I said that I wasn't quite sure, that I needed more information.

In unrelated tea related issues, the Starbucks guy didn't even say sorry about making my drink wrong. Well, he did kind of when he shoved my drink at me, but it was hollow and mechanical. I decided not to throw the drink in his face when I walked in and instead went with, "Hi, I got this about an hour ago, got home and realized that it was made with milk instead of soy. So I drove back to exchange it". I thought, throwing in the whole "driving home and driving back" might elicit some sort of reaction (sympathy might be too strong a word in this bourgeoisie scenario).

Normally, I would just write it off to the guy having a bad day, but I go to this Starbucks regularly and the guy that made my drink originally and the other manager guy that re made it are consistently sullen, irritated and dull. There are a few people there that are really cool that offset the two dolts, but since they redid the parking lot and I can't zoom into space and skid in sideways up to the door, it makes it less fun to go there.

I have now made the important life changing decision to drive the .2 miles out of my way to go to the other Starbucks for my little cup of substitute early life nurturing.

Thank you gamelive for your support.

I am not sure how things work in your neck of the woods, but here in Florida that is 100% par for the course. I grew up in Ohio, where pride in a job and work ethic meant something. Down here, those values are nondescript. It really is an embarrassment to those that work hard in the retiail and service establishments. I guess I have gotten used to it, but it goes right to the head of the line as far as pet peeves go (well maybe right behind dogs in cars).....

Why all the soft toss for Mrs.X?

Mrs.X, I am about to mount you and a voice says, Accept me as your lord and savior and testify on my behalf the rest of your day's or suffer that which is about to take place", am I getting lucky or is God getting a new recruit?

Hardball #2

Is it just a coincidence that your family left last week and yet you remained basically incognito and only now that there is an “Ask Mrs.: thread we are granted your presence?

Not a question but an observation. This forum doesn’t function as well without your constant impute.

Mrs.X, I am about to mount you and a voice says, Accept me as your lord and savior and testify on my behalf the rest of your day's or suffer that which is about to take place", am I getting lucky or is God getting a new recruit?

Just a hunch, but maybe because her husband posts here? I could be all wrong though...

Wally, tOSU is going to win this weekend, take that Miami upset pick and GTFO.....

Wallyballs!!!!!!!

BGS, this is an Ask Mrs.X thread and while hi-jacking regular threads is encouraged this one is special, Know your role and your thread.

BGS, it's not an upset pick it's a take the points pick with an upset prediction.

BGS, this is an Ask Mrs.X thread and while hi-jacking regular threads is encouraged this one is special, Know your role and your thread.

BGS, it's not an upset pick it's a take the points pick with an upset prediction.

That prediction is all wrong, but take your points and we will all be happy.

I have a thread for this discusion and look forward to your insights and expressing mine.

Back to Mrs.X....................................................

Mr.X is the logical one and you are the creative one and as we all have seen opisites do often attract. Who wins out more often when at a crossroads, the logical side or the creative, free-spirited one?

Well, if I could verify that the voice was actually THE LORD I would have to choose that. It's one of my greatest wishes to verify or deny for certain the existence of GOD.

Wal, previously, I have had a long and illustrious relationship with sex, drugs and rock and roll (mainly bass players). A roll in the hay with you wouldn't be all that traumatic.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure I'm athletic enough to pull some sort of ninja, karate type moves and get away. Depending on the position of course. I am nimble, but you do have mass on your side.

Mrs. X apparently knows kong-fu

Well, if I could verify that the voice was actually THE LORD I would have to choose that. It's one of my greatest wishes to verify or deny for certain the existence of GOD.

Wal, previously, I have had a long and illustrious relationship with sex, drugs and rock and roll (mainly bass players). A roll in the hay with you wouldn't be all that traumatic.

Not to mention that I'm pretty sure I'm athletic enough to pull some sort of ninja, karate type moves and get away. Depending on the position of course. I am nimble, but you do have mass on your side.

Truly a pro.

I had so many directions to pin you down depending on your reply and you managed to evade everything I had anticipated. I can only :bowdown:

Mr.X is the logical one and you are the creative one and as we all have seen opisites do often attract. Who wins out more often when at a crossroads, the logical side or the creative, free-spirited one?

I think we're actually on a pretty even keel on that front. I'm much more logical than I appear on paper and Mr. X more free spirited. As far as crossroads go, Mr. X I think "win" more often only because he's less likely to be "in motion". I'm usually running around at a pace that goes from a casual trot to a full gallop. Mr. X is either sitting or sauntering at a leisurely walk. It's easier for me to slow down than to make him speed up.

Although, I'd like to hear what Mr. X has to say about this. Maybe I'm lying to myself here.

I am not sure how things work in your neck of the woods, but here in Florida that is 100% par for the course. I grew up in Ohio, where pride in a job and work ethic meant something. Down here, those values are nondescript. It really is an embarrassment to those that work hard in the retiail and service establishments. I guess I have gotten used to it, but it goes right to the head of the line as far as pet peeves go (well maybe right behind dogs in cars).....

Dogs in cars?