Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,716 Views
Who do you think is the biggest douche posting here? Be honest. No hard feelings will leave this thread.

Yep, back to doing troubles written all over this post!
:yes:

Do the drapes match the carpet?!?! LOOOFFFFLLLLLOMGLMAOBBQ.

I have not owned carpet since 1983 when I bought a bathing suit that was too small and had to figure out how to make it "work".

Where the fuck were my parents?

Do you think Fiveteamer is a misunderstood genius?

I have heard that Fiveteamer is a misunderstood genius.

Would you like to see my balls? Cuz you can.

Yes please.

Does Reno Cool suck his thumb when he sleeps?

That is a very good question. I'll do some reconnaissance and get back to you.

MrX
When are you getting out of bed today?

10:45.

Very excited to have gone to Chuck Wagon with my new boyfriend/former husband. I am also thrilled to have a whole day of golf watching and answering questions laid out before me.

All of this can officially start after I drive back to Starbucks and throw this soy chai made with whole milk in the face of that the fucking guy that fucks up my drink all the time. I guess I can only blame myself since he is a known fuck up, and I didn't check.

What a fucking lame, non-problem.

New boyfriend/former husband? Be specific please!

Mrs. X, rattlesnakes, or putting up with drunken Bread shenanigans?

Did it hurt when you fell out of heaven?

It really, really did.

Was your father a thief? 'Cause someone stole the stars from the sky and put them in your eyes.

He was a drunk and a womanizer, so you probably see the prescription meds and some residue of inappropriate sexual behavior in there.

mrsx was the fish for lunch yesterday good? good-great? great-awesome?

RJ, the fish was just good. Maybe good-great. I marinated it all morning and then fried it in a batter of chick pea flour, spices and egg. I think though, by the time it was done, I wasn't really in the mood for fish anymore. The broccoli was spectacular though. I'm pretty much always in the mood for broccoli with butter.

What would be awesome right now is a brewed chai tea with 1/3 soy and two honeys. Real milk makes me cough and my face gets itchy.

MrX
If you could rearrange the alphabet, would you put U and I together?

If you drove to Starbucks and exchanged this real milk chai for a soy chai I definitely would.

did you enjoyed your lesbian experience?

Not really. Unfortunate, I know. But, I didn't enjoy many sexual experiences around that time in my life, so maybe I should give it another shot in the name of science.

Who do you think is the biggest douche posting here? Be honest. No hard feelings will leave this thread.

Damnit Robyn, I got super excited when I read this question. I took a big breath and cracked my knuckles in anticipation. Before I could exhale, my lawyer jumped in and strongly advised me against answering this question.

I never go against my lawyer's advice. We have a contract that can't be breached.

Damnit Robyn, I got super excited when I read this question. I took a big breath and cracked my knuckles in anticipation. Before I could exhale, my lawyer jumped in and strongly advised me against answering this question.

I never go against my lawyer's advice. We have a contract that can't be breached.

I was a little nervous in anticipation of your answer to this question. I feel better now. Maybe honestly isn't always the best policy?

New boyfriend/former husband? Be specific please!

I decided this morning that I wanted to have a boyfriend instead of a husband for awhile. I made my wedding ring a going steady ring and Mr. X is now my boyfriend instead of my husband. I guess really all that means is that he has to be a little nicer and more clever to be able to get sex, and I can't complain about the dishes in the sink and have to comb my hair more.

If you want to use my name here for the sake of answering the question I am on board with that. Being the biggest douche is a step up from totally irrelevant.

Last edited:
I guess really all that means is that he has to be a little nicer and more clever to be able to get sex...

You must be confused. How can I get any nicer or cleverer?