Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,964 Views
I was really rocking out in that video. What a weirdo.

when are you evicting #40 so i can move in?

#40 was supposed to be out October 1st. She asked for an extension. I said sure and threw out a fair price. Magically, I think might be out of here October 1st.

Fair prices are a good strategy.

A friend of Mrs Durito wanted me to do some sort of accounting work (which I'm surely completely unqualified to do anyway) for some business. I said my hourly rate was $500. Haven't heard from her since.

Last edited:
Have you ever farted in a crowded elevator just to watch people squirm uncomfortably?

If you absolutely HAD to have sex with either me or Juror, who would you choose and why?

What a question!? A lot of ins, a lot of outs. Ultimately, it would have to be Jurror. Although, you might have a slight advantage if you weren't married. I just can't make up my mind. Jurror, can you post a video of you dancing in a wig in front of a huge tv?

Pally or Blitty?

Pally.

Blitty needs a few more years (literally) under his belt. I don't know if Pally would be amenable though. I am from the midwest but I don't think quite husky enough for his tastes.

Mr Monkey or a bag of explosives?

Mr. Monkey *and* a bag of explosives. Now there's a party.

Fair prices are a good strategy.

A friend of Mrs Durito wanted me to do some sort of accounting work (which I'm surely completely unqualified to do anyway) for some business. I said my hourly rate was $500. Haven't heard from her since.

It actually was a fair price $400, all utilities included. She has two rooms. She's just cheap. I tend towards ungrateful, but Mr. X disagrees. I guess if I were in her position and someone was giving me free rent, I would be doing or asking if I could do stuff to help out. But, that's me, and that's why I'm probably less likely to be in a situation where I would need free rent.

Last edited:
Have you ever farted in a crowded elevator just to watch people squirm uncomfortably?

That's really gross. No.

It does sound like something you might do though.

Mrs. X does not fart, or, if she does, does it as privately and as far away from other humans as possible.

I grew up in a household with very little physical boundaries. To this day my 70 year old mother with let fly with epic burps or farts in all manner of public places. I may have overcompensated a bit.

Admit you were relieved I never called Mr. X while in Colorado :maersksealand:

Actually decided I owed my GF a little away-from-forumville while out there, so it was nothing personal

Considering the amount of time I spend on these forums it's surprising she doesn't bitch about it, but I felt I owed her

Just wanted you guys to know it wasn't anything personal from my end, just had to disconnect while I was there

Most of us here have seen Juror doing the deed. He's not really very good. But you made the decision and now you will have to live with it.

Most of us here have seen Juror doing the deed. He's not really very good. But you made the decision and now you will have to live with it.

Juror did seem to fok with little if any passion. All kok.

Mrs. X do you think Cougar's excuse for not meeting up with y'all is legitimate?

bawhahaha

I would kill to meet the X's....

Who do you think would win in a fight: Mohammed or Jesus Christ?

It's not an excuse Matty, it's just I haven't paid for a vacation for us in 3 years and thought I owed her some time away

I would still love to meet up in the future

Mrs. X have you forgiven me, truly? Or do you harbor ill will?

Mrs. X has some mean in her, I wouldn't cross her. Venoumous.