Ask Mrs X a Question

• Start date
  • Replies 220 Comments
  • Views 21,724 Views
I decided

MrX, this makes me feel better! Same way around my house of who's in charge. Were a lot alike except I never was a beauty pageant winner. :yes:

Mrs. X, rattlesnakes, or putting up with drunken Bread shenanigans?

Bread. It might be more painful in some ways but would be a much more amusing and creative way to die. Death being the furthest on the continuum of course. Bread shenanigans and a rattlesnake on the opposite side of the spectrum....no contest.

I'm bringing wigs to Afterburn.

Who are you wearing?

Brownish grey, Roxy sweatpants cut off by me, a neon pink and black horizontally stripped sports bra by Forever 21, a three or four seasons ago Urban Outfitters, dark grey, vintage style cotton tee with cut out neck (also cut out by me) with a neon pink line drawing of a horse with a neon pink "I <3" above it. I am also wearing 2 gauge black with white stripes claw style horn earrings (probably carved by children in a third world country), and sporting a brushed titanium Teno ring (former wedding ring, now promise/going steady ring). Hair is unwashed and held somewhat in check with one bobby pin, and one micro, brown hair claw, clip thing.

When I walk out the door in the next few minutes to go to Starbucks to throw this now luke warm drink into a barrista's face, I will be wearing black sanuk flip flops, which I think Robyn (or you if they make them in men's sizes) would quite enjoy. I bought a pair after stealing Red Die's a few times when they were sitting by the back door. The soles are made out of really thick yoga mat material.

You like golf?

I do not like golf, but we have money on golf. All things considered if a sporting event *has* to be on, golf is one of the quietest. The way things were being set up this year, we almost got roped into NASCAR. Oh thank the gods that didn't happen.

For fun, I can be persuaded to get into hockey or football.

Brownish grey, Roxy sweatpants cut off by me, a neon pink and black horizontally stripped sports bra by Forever 21, a three or four seasons ago Urban Outfitters, dark grey, vintage style cotton tee with cut out neck (also cut out by me) with a neon pink line drawing of a horse with a neon pink "I <3" above it. I am also wearing 2 gauge black with white stripes claw style horn earrings (probably carved by children in a third world country), and sporting a brushed titanium Teno ring (former wedding ring, now promise/going steady ring). Hair is unwashed and held somewhat in check with one bobby pin, and one micro, brown hair claw, clip thing.

When I walk out the door in the next few minutes to go to Starbucks to throw this now luke warm drink into a barrista's face, I will be wearing black sanuk flip flops, which I think Robyn (or you if they make them in men's sizes) would quite enjoy. I bought a pair after stealing Red Die's a few times when they were sitting by the back door. The soles are made out of really thick yoga mat material.

i am still sending you bottle caps, been collecting with various things. How excited are you?

If you want to use my name here for the sake of answering the question I am on board with that. Being the biggest douche is a step up from totally irrelevant.

Wal, you are alot of things but I don't think douche is one of them.

The short hair and roller derbying makes me think you are some sort of lesbian or feminist

MrX
You must be confused. How can I get any nicer or cleverer?

6a00e5520c1f5b88330134851d328b970c-500wi

Why do you drink Starbucks? You paid $4.60 for your grande latte and the poor colombian farmer got less than a penny of that. Drink free trade please.

i am still sending you bottle caps, been collecting with various things. How excited are you?

I am VERY excited. I joke about them being my new currency. But, it's not that much of a joke.

Why do you drink Starbucks? You paid $4.60 for your grande latte and the poor colombian farmer got less than a penny of that. Drink free trade please.

$2.00, chai tea bag, 1/3 soy. I don't drink coffee anymore because I am so on it and above it.

That, and coffee was controlling my world and couldn't keep my consumption in moderation so I had to give it up altogether. I haven't had a cup off coffee in six-ish years.

MrsX, so addicted to coffee, can't stop! It's like starting a car engine. Tried cutting down to one cup and stilling getting headaches. Done by early afternoon drinking it but still too much. Seriously, how did you stop without feeling messed up?

I love coffee.

Why do people quit stuff they love and enjoy????????

MrsX, so addicted to coffee, can't stop! It's like starting a car engine. Tried cutting down to one cup and stilling getting headaches. Done by early afternoon drinking it but still too much. Seriously, how did you stop without feeling messed up?

Oh, she was messed up.