Ask any poster any question

• Start date
  • Replies 182 Comments
  • Views 8,001 Views
MrX
Nice avatar, IAG.
Thanks. It ranks right up there with my state debate and city hula hoop championship.

Even a blind squirrel....

I would ask Mudcat....What times break?....and are we working OT today?

Beat The Jerk

:guitar:

Every time someone mentions his name I think back to an epic thread at SBR where some idiot was taking their frustration out on Beat The Jerk - mistaking him for Beat The Prick.

Mudcat: most influential artist on your current songwriting/production style?

Mr.X: what brought you back to GLive? We're glad you're back for sure, pal, but that was one helluva farewell post. *you can't answer "boredom"

Dunder, what's new?

Juror, what was the closest you've come to dying a violent death?

Matty, how much a month do you guys spend on diapers?

Plom, our baby is not even 2 weeks old.

We use roughly 10 a day, and a box of 88 is about 25 bucks.

So 85 dollorz.

Matty out of the 10 changings a day, what percentage of those do you complete?

Since she feeds I'd expect you would do the cleaning.

I change 94 percent of all diapers, and I apply diaper rash cream on my son's butt with my index finger. Thank you for asking.

Mudcat: most influential artist on your current songwriting/production style?

That one really got me thinking. I did not have an immediate answer in mind but on thorough consideration: Pink Floyd.

A lot of my project is not like Pink Floyd at all but it is the best answer. There are maybe 3-4 passages of varying lengths where I am aware of that influence, plus it is there in the overarching structure of the 12 songs and how they fit together.

Mr.X: what brought you back to GLive? We're glad you're back for sure, pal, but that was one helluva farewell post. *you can't answer "boredom"

I wouldn't have. I don't suffer from much boredom.

I wondered how the people here were doing and I missed them. My life had changed enough that I didn't think I'd be as sensitive to stuff that bothered me before.

Juror, what was the closest you've come to dying a violent death?

car crash in madrid

I was in a big traffic accident once. Was going through an intersection and got hit on the side making the car spin until it hit the median. Once it hit it, it started flipping upside down, at least 5 times probably more. I was in the passenger side and not wearing the belt. My recollection is that on the initial flip I went flying, and the driver who was wearing the seat belt caught me belly down from the waist and hug me, I was just hitting top and the bottom like a rag doll remember seeing dark and sunlight up and down. The passenger top corner absorbed the blunt force of the crash and ended up completely cave in to the seat. The rescuers said had I being wearing the seat belt I would have been dead. My buddy's back ended up mess up, the disc things got damage from all the tension, and minus a few cuts in the arm nothing happened to me. A fluke, I know, but not wearing the seat belt saved my life.

Now I don't celebrate birthdays, but this happened a day after mine the real one. So I can't help remember it and always take it as a lucky day. Un dia de suerte.

holy shit roguejuror....that car crash is absolutely crazy. Do you also never wear seatbelts because of the incident?

nah, for awhile yeah but now a days I almost always wear it

Wow RJ! You got real lucky but me too always wear a seat belt now-a-days! God was on your side so possibly you should change GL's tax status to literally the non-profit category?

HAHAHA WTH MONKEY? lol. How did that happen?

I just saw the title. I couldn't figure out what you meant by that. I was looking at the thread titles. Hustler. Send me that extra $10. Stat!