• Replies 182 Comments
  • Views 8,030 Views

IAG

R.E.M. enthusiast
Since
Apr 9, 2010
Score
Tokens
Blity Do you think you are going to marry this gf of yours? If so, how soon?

what's the sexiest thing FairWarning wears or doesn't wear

any poster can answer

Sweats

My smile Archie, thanks for playing.

Archie...How many posts at how many different forums do you think you have?

MC. Are you going to get a smart phone? I think there is a Jeopardy app that allows you to play against others.

Archie what is your favorite video you've ever posted on the internet? Can we see?

IAG
MC. Are you going to get a smart phone? I think there is a Jeopardy app that allows you to play against others.

I intend to get a smart phone. Just a matter of making the effort. Seems like any discretionary time I have these days is focused on music and movies.

I haven't looked into deals but assuming there is something out there that makes sense, yes, I will get a smart phone.

TBH, it's not of any great importance to me to play Jeopardy against other people right now. There are quite a few knowledge-based games you can play against others on Facebook and I kinda tired of them all and I don't play any. Maybe if I knew I was going to be on the show that would become a bigger priority.

Bacon. How much bacon do you eat in any given year?

Plommer...do you still fantasize about Pippi Longstocking?

IAG
Bacon. How much bacon do you eat in any given year?

Good question. It's really decreased with age, I'd say this year probably a good 3 pounds.

How much IAG do you eat a year?

Good question. It's really decreased with age, I'd say this year probably a good 3 pounds.

How much IAG do you eat a year?

I can't tell you the last time I had bacon. I actually had maybe a few strips of turkey bacon about a year ago. I would have a few slices every week or two when I lived in Denver. My roommate was big on cooking big Sunday breakfasts.

I love it though...just never eat it anymore.

Mr. X. When was the last time you smoked marijuana?

iag who is going to win the superbowl? Best estimate at score?

Cami and I are watching "Don Jon". It's kind of lame.

Could you beat fw in a best out of 77 match of tiddlywinks?

Denver 44-21

I have never played tiddlywinks but I could beat him best out of 77 in WWF.

Cami....if you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

ghosthand_zps11e68364.png
I was looking thru pics on my ipad last night. I zoomed in so you can't see the whole room but it was taken with no flash about 12 feet from this picture. There is a reflection from the television but check out that hand to the right of picture on left.. Bacon....is this a spirit hand? Someone please explain what is going on in this picture. I think I see a baby head too.

IAG
Mr. X. When was the last time you smoked marijuana?

Hmmm. More than 5 days ago, less than 10 days ago.

u and fw into wwf wrestling? interesting.

brooke_hogan_hulk_hogan.jpg

she said bacon tubesteak. looks like she accomplished her goal.

IAG that is likely a tricky spirit. It will follow you everywhere but you can get along with it.

At what age did Plommer make a conscious decision to be creepy? I'm thinking between 2 and 5.