Ask any poster any question

• Start date
  • Replies 182 Comments
  • Views 8,033 Views
IAG
HAHAHA WTH MONKEY? lol. How did that happen?

:dunno:
OK, my turn! What are you wearing, please be specific?:fox:

Just getting ready for shower and wearing a long blue man's button up type shirt..kind of as a robe. Not trying to be sexy there or anything....but that's the truth.

MM...why did you not enter the 10 liner? We have an open spot next weekend if you would like to be hustled.

Cami...did Steve174 kick the new guy in town's ass?

No, they wanted to fight each other, but the bar tender cut us off of nicely told me Bacon needed to leave.
Bacon got jealous and thought the guy was hitting on me, idk, maybe he was, I wasn't really paying attention.

:lmao::fok:

I don't know who would have won that I was very drunk he might have won because he seemed pretty sober. I'm glad we didn't find out because I can't do bail money etc. I am glad the bartender kicked me out before it got worse. We went back the next day and it was as if nothing ever happened, I am thankful for this.

No, they wanted to fight each other, but the bar tender cut us off of nicely told me Bacon needed to leave.
Bacon got jealous and thought the guy was hitting on me, idk, maybe he was, I wasn't really paying attention.
Lol.

That's cute though for him to defend your honor. Did the other guy have to leave too?

:lmao::fok:

I don't know who would have won that I was very drunk he might have won because he seemed pretty sober. I'm glad we didn't find out because I can't do bail money etc. I am glad the bartender kicked me out before it got worse. We went back the next day and it was as if nothing ever happened, I am thankful for this.

Video next time. TIA.

Not as far as I know. Before I got kicked out this cool guy we partied with later was playing with my nipples and I was giggling like the Pillsbury Doughboy. The whole thing was fucked up.

Not as far as I know. Before I got kicked out this cool guy we partied with later was playing with my nipples and I was giggling like the Pillsbury Doughboy. The whole thing was fucked up.
Women don't respond the same way as men when having their nipples played with like a radio dial.

Especially hookers.

Bacon doesn't like it when other men flirt with Cami. It's unavoidable.

Cami doesn't realize this is occurring and just ignores it, I like to bounce around and talk to my friends, never staying in one crowd for too long. We partied at the neighbors til 9 am, twice. I don't think I've ever left the neighbors before day break.

RJ, could you please explain the dream you had with IAG last night? Be specific please! :popcorn:

like a mini party - there were other posters but i don't remember any of them

i guess watching football or something like that just chilling nothing sexual, i havent had a sexual dream with a poster since before teela got pregnant

like a mini party - there were other posters but i don't remember any of them

i guess watching football or something like that just chilling nothing sexual, i havent had a sexual dream with a poster since before teela got pregnant

Sounds to me like she may have been impregnated telepathically, thanks to Rouge.

Sounds to me like she may have been impregnated telepathically, thanks to Rouge.

LOL! Guess will have to see a pic of the kid when she gets older!