Ask any poster any question

• Start date
  • Replies 182 Comments
  • Views 8,036 Views
is the baby face to the left of the spirit hand? if so that is creepy

That an interesting picture....you should take more.

I have no clue on the one food I would eat....have to get back to you on that, probably steak though.

is the baby face to the left of the spirit hand? if so that is creepy
Yes. Do you see it or are you fucking with me?

IAG
Archie...How many posts at how many different forums do you think you have?

SBR- 38k
GL- 18k
SP-4k
ATB- 4k
EOG-2k
+1k at places like therx, uglyluck, vicehood, capwins, 2+2, ect

maybe 1k as ghosts, my ghosting-hood is much exaggerated, which I fed into on purpose to fock with people.

so im still below 75k lifetime I think, which is still very very very very depressing

IAG
That thing caused more lightbulbs to go out in the night. This is getting ridiculous.

Does your house number add up to 11 or 8?

IAG

Nothing too odd about that

Do you know the history of the house?

Previous owners, any incidents, etc.? Most of that can be found.

efif5z.jpg

Nothing too odd about that

Do you know the history of the house?

Previous owners, any incidents, etc.? Most of that can be found.
My dad built this house. No one else has ever lived here.

My brother just bought a house near Nashville with great history...Has a cemetery on his land. And they have ghosts in their Denver home. Asking for trouble if you ask me. lol.

OMG lmao..... I am telling you. I have never believed in ghosts...but 2 of my brothers who are very intelligent rational people..they both say they each own a home that is haunted.

Rogie my guess is hairygirl had a musk to her. amirite?

There are some unanswered questions in here.

Saulty. How would you rank your life happiness on a scale of 1-10?

Andy...Is it a good time to sell farm land?

Brick....Do you know the guys from Ligntning towing? They are out of your area. ..came to my house yesterday.

IAG
My dad built this house. No one else has ever lived here.

My brother just bought a house near Nashville with great history...Has a cemetery on his land. And they have ghosts in their Denver home. Asking for trouble if you ask me. lol.

Doesn't always work that way. This guy built a brand new home in California...

http://watchseries.lt/episode/paranormal_witness_s3_e7.html

Doesn't always work that way. This guy built a brand new home in California...

http://watchseries.lt/episode/paranormal_witness_s3_e7.html

I will check it out. This is the background on the park very close to where my brother lives. Cheesman Park in Denver

Families were then given 90 days to remove the remains of their departed to other locations. Those who could afford to began to transfer the bodies to other cemeteries throughout the city. Due to the large number of graves in the Roman Catholic section, Mayor Bates sold the 40 acre area to the archdiocese, which was named the Mount Cavalry Cemetery. The Chinese section of the graveyard was placed in the hands of a large population of Chinese who lived in the "Hop Alley section of Denver. The majority of these bodies were then removed and shipped to their homeland of China.

However, most those buried in the cemetery were vagrants, criminals, and paupers. When the majority of bodies remained unclaimed, the City of Denver awarded a contract to undertaker E.P. McGovern to remove the remains in 1893. McGovern was to provide a "fresh box for each body and transfer it to the Riverside Cemetery at a cost of $1.90 each. The gruesome work began on March 14, 1893, before an audience of curiosity-seekers and reporters. For the first few days, the transfer was orderly. However, the unscrupulous McGovern soon found a way to make an even larger profit on the contract. Rather than utilizing full-size coffins for adults, he used child-sized caskets that were just one foot by 3 feet long. Hacking the bodies up, McGovern sometimes used as many as three caskets for just one body. In their haste, body parts and bones were literally strewn everywhere and in the disorganized mess, "souvenir hunters began to loot the open graves and coffins

If I were to believe in ghosts (undecided,) I would believe they would be here...or close.