Ask any poster any question

• Start date
  • Replies 182 Comments
  • Views 8,028 Views
IAG
ghosthand_zps11e68364.png
I was looking thru pics on my ipad last night. I zoomed in so you can't see the whole room but it was taken with no flash about 12 feet from this picture. There is a reflection from the television but check out that hand to the right of picture on left.. Bacon....is this a spirit hand? Someone please explain what is going on in this picture. I think I see a baby head too.

Major spirit hand.

You do a lot of in-house photo-snapping in the dark? You're just begging for spirit hands and baby heads.

Clearly a spirit hand performing Stop! In The Name of Love

hahahahaha but

Seriously!....zoom in on that thing...If I showed you the whole picture maybe it would seem weirder...but all kidding aside, isn't that weird?

Ehhh, a Supremes fan. Not that weird.

Plommer...what are your feelings on the spirit hand?

Rito, are you ok? We're worried about you, pal.

Looks like someone in Leiterhosen playing guitar.

Boner..how is your workout challenge going?

good. christmaS week we both only did 4 - 5 is required. I guess we're each gonna put $100 in the pot. I completed this week's 5 this morning.

Not much noticable difference yet... i guess im eating more...

Hang in there Boner...sometimes it's like that and then one week you just drop 5 lbs..plus when you first start working out a lot, your body (muscles) retains water because it thinks it is going to dehydrate....that weight should go away after 2-3 weeks of starting though.

My trainer told me that "research/science" shows that you can miss 1 or 2 days without significantly affecting your feeling of routine/habit. You miss 3 consecutive days and this is where most people fall off the wagon completely. That sounds about right. Good job...Keep it up.

Now just work on that smoking.

Matty...after now witnessing the "miracle of life,' how many children would you say you eventually want to have?

as long as there wasnt any loud bangs or anything i dont have a problem with the spirit hand

That thing caused more lightbulbs to go out in the night. This is getting ridiculous.