Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,694 Views
:lol: Pucky, I think the same thing every time I see it.

Plommer, This was public school? not a catholic one?

Yes, I went to public school, and I remember one kid in particular would get up and leave the classroom at 9am just before the anthem and lords prayer and would return at 9:05 am in time to hear the announcements.

Man them Johova's and their watchtower mag even find me in the boondocks of Northern, MN where even the cell phone reception is limited at best.

CS, do you skate or play pond hockey in Northern, MN?

ha ha, I remember that whole thing. Good for him I say. :powertothepeople: he also had a tic of some sort I believe.

Played after Michael Adams left. Nuggets used to have great shooting guards. Mike Evans before him.

When my American born nephew was younger I used to ask him if he could recite the pledge of allegiance, he would give me a funny look and remind me he is not American, he's Canadian. I told him that was the correct answer.

CS, do you skate or play pond hockey in Northern, MN?

Not as much as I use to, still quite a bit tho. Had skates on pretty much all the time from 5 years thru-out high school.

Yes, I went to public school, and I remember one kid in particular would get up and leave the classroom at 9am just before the anthem and lords prayer and would return at 9:05 am in time to hear the announcements.

Shit if they tried that here, oooooh so many parents would raise nine kinds of hell.
I have no problem with people choosing to practice their religion, however; I do have a problem with someone shoving their religion down anothers throat. It's just not right, and too me, that is exactly what that school was doing. IMO.

Not as much as I use to, still quite a bit tho. Had skates on pretty much all the time from 5 years thru-out high school.
Is your stick the correct length? Pucky is a stickler for length.

Shit if they tried that here, oooooh so many parents would raise nine kinds of hell.
I have no problem with people choosing to practice their religion, however; I do have a problem with someone shoving their religion down anothers throat. It's just not right, and too me, that is exactly what that school was doing. IMO.
Yeah, they stopped that here years ago. I went to grade school and middle school in the 1970's.
Started high school in 1980 and it was just the national anthem.

Is your stick the correct length? Pucky is a stickler for length.

Yeah, they stopped that here years ago. I went to grade school and middle school in the 1970's.

Oldballs.

CS how is your internet in those remote areas?

I hope you won't try to pull a Douche and tell us you played Tier II Jr. hockey in Windsor, ON.