Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,660 Views
I hope you won't try to pull a Douche and tell us you played Tier II Jr. hockey in Windsor, ON.

Speaking of hockey in Windsor I was at the new home of the Spitfires last week for the opening ceremonies of the Int childrens games and was mightily impressed with the facilities.

I'm gonna go see some OHL game sthis season.

WFCU-Centre01-615x384.jpg

windsor03.JPG

windsor04.JPG

windsor05.JPG

windsor06.JPG

Do you grow weed in and around your cabin area?

Nah....guy down the road at the bar sells it for $20 an 1/8th. 1998 pricing here.:megaman:

Doesn't look like a very big rink/arena. Plommer, out here, even when the mooseheads sucked we still packed it in. Last year we had consistent numbers. Almost 10K per night.

6500 is more than enough for junior hockey. It's not the NHL.

Yes, but do they get those numbers consistently? When was that rink built?

Yes, but do they get those numbers consistently? When was that rink built?

It was built in 2011 I think.

Remember, the OHL has alot of teams, most of which are close together geographically. Also teams in Erie PA, Saginaw and Plymouth Michigan.

Looks fancy for a junior arena.

We like the Ricoh Coliseum here in Tronna. I think it seats 9k. Marlies game is a good show.

Matty, I know you are likely a frenchie loving Habs fan and that's ok, but the Marlies are going to have a darn good team this season. The prospect cupboard is looking pretty good. Brian Burke did a great job fixing the prospect development/drafting mess that he inherited.

Looks fancy for a junior arena.

We like the Ricoh Coliseum here in Tronna. I think it seats 9k. Marlies game is a good show.

The Ricoh always smelled like horse shit, literally, because of all the horse shows and competitions in the connected buildings at the CNE.

-Sugar: It's sweet

-Bread likes beer

-CSGuy inching toward a trip to Belize

I'm not a cop. I play with remote control toys for a living.

This fok takes a shot out of the blue at a guy who was just about to side with his stance on Plommer's anti-America rants?

This fok takes a shot out of the blue at a guy who was just about to side with his stance on Plommer's anti-America rants?

I thought Daft would be tougher, mentally.

Wal, I once spent 35 days in solitary confinement in the Metro West Detention Centre, during the Christmas holidays in 1993. Toughest time in my life (no books, no TV, shower every other day).
Put more hair on my chest.

How'd you end up in solitary confinement?

Plom's, which part was tougher, having only your thoughts to entertain you or only your pecker to play with?

That explains a lot.

Plom's, which part was tougher, having only your thoughts to entertain you or only your pecker to play with?

HA! Notice if you say "having only your pecker to play with" quickly it suggest that there was nothing else to do. However, if you slow it down just a bit and exaggerate YOUR, then it sounds like I was suggesting Plommer was gay and missing other penis's.

Wal you're on your A game today. :pope:

How'd you end up in solitary confinement?
When I was put in the unit I was approached by some native indian dude that accused me of being a police officer he recognized from the street.
I made the mistake of not taking it too seriously and basically just denied it to him.

Within 20 minutes of my arrival on the range I got jumped by 4 or 5 guys and took a pretty good beating. The proper thing to have done would have been to smash the native guys head on the concrete floor before he spread the rumour to the other guys. i was in my 20's at the time and I'm sure I could have creamed him as I was bigger and stronger. I wish I did.

Was I a cop? Of course not but certain inmates are not very bright and if they think you're a cop, you're as good as a cop, and cops aren't well liked in jail.

I was in solitary because I received a head injury and for my own safety, I never had a problem when I was locked up on other occasions. I learned that it's best to start a fight rather than get jumped.

Never saw a fight in jail, it was always 3 or 4 guys attacking one person. fucking cowards.

Yeah, strangely enough masturbation was low on my to do list.