Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,587 Views
25 years ago, but I think others still see me that way.

you know how that song goes "you never know just how you look through other peoples eyes"

I don't think he's reached that point yet.

maybe true on some level. I certainly don't feel like I'm part of some national community. But I wouldn't likely feel that way anywhere. And that isolationist strain I feel is somehow ultimately profoundly American. :dunno:

maybe true on some level. I certainly don't feel like I'm part of some national community. But I wouldn't likely feel that way anywhere. And that isolationist strain I feel is somehow ultimately profoundly American. :dunno:

Do you sing the Yankee anthem at any type of event? If so, are you one of these crazy folks who place their hand on their chest and have tears streaming down their face?

Will you be friends/aquaintences or is this a clean break?

Is there bad blood?

Any chance you'll keep hooking up even though things are over?

:lmao: no, In the past I would go the bathroom during this moment. Nowadays I will stand if at sporting event. I don't go to many.

Do you sing the Yankee anthem at any type of event? If so, are you one of these crazy folks who place their hand on their chest and have tears streaming down their face?

Pucky the hand over the heart thing is law down there. You can be locked up for not having your hand over your heart when the US national anthem is being played if you're American.

Aliens are exempt.

I used to get a kick out of it when I was at the dog tracks in Florida - all the degens would stand up and place their hands over their hearts as the national anthem was being played prior to the races.

If we are gonna talk politics, someone needs to get Brent Crude posting.

Would you recommend synthetic or conventional oil for my motorcycle dro?

Will you be friends/aquaintences or is this a clean break?

Is there bad blood?

Any chance you'll keep hooking up even though things are over?

Former alien?

From what planet?

Seriously, the term alien has to be one of the most annoying/offensive/ignorant terms for an immigrant/visitor.

:usa:

He's a Jihad.

Derka Derka.

Walker gets rid of the sand niggers at his forum.

Unfortunately that causes them to come here.

:choo: ... sucks dro... head up pally... its a numbers game

He's a Jihad.

Derka Derka.

Walker gets rid of the sand niggers at his forum.

Unfortunately that causes them to come here.

Why is it unfortunate? If dro wages a jihad (not just e-jihad) on you, there would be a live thread updating events as they unfold. It will become the most important source for leading news organizations (e.g. ABC) and push gamelive into global limelight. It would be a watershed moment in the history of gamelive and likes of Carlyle,TPG etc will be eying a stake in it . Profiteering through jihad!

They made us sing O Canada, exactly once. En franais, of course.

Good friggin Lord!! Are you serious?

Yessir I am. Every single morning.

Every classroom had a flag.

We stood there right hand over heart gazing at the flag saying the allegiance every.single.morning.

I vaguely remember singing God Save the Queen in grade school. (Bear in mind how very, very old I am.)