Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,589 Views
She was simply justifying American ignorance.

Dumbericanism is very much a reality.

Seems as though foreign is a bad word to an American, they never consider themselves foreigners they are Americans when they visit other countries.

Yes Reno, there are lots of annoying American tourists around the globe.

I think America would win the gold medal if the category of nation with the most annoying tourists existed.
plommer just in case you missed the global memo all dumbericans now are referred to being known as "Seppo's", meaning septic tank yank.

Good day

Last edited:
good story Plommer. this in Canada?

Yeah, in Canada. Suburban Toronto in the jail close to the airport.

There was one guard - a short fat fukk that liked to antagonize me and I'll never forget his name cause it's Italian and I saw him almost every day during my stay.

Well a couple years ago I'm sitting in a Starbucks and a white prison van pulls up and 3 jail guards get out, including the little fat fukk that gave me such a hard time. I'm sitting at the table looking at this guy thinking how much I'd like to smash his face for the way he treated me back then and I got pretty mad but I'm in my 40's and don't want any more trouble so I just fantasize, never said a word to the guy although I really wanted to.

plommer just in case you missed the global memo all dumbericans now are referred to being known as "Seppo's", meaning septic tank yank.

Good day
Xpansy the International childrens games were held in Windsor last week.

My nieces 15 yr old son was participating so I went and watched his events. Met a nice Aussie family from Lake Macquarie and the mother was telling me what a great trip they were having here in Canada doing the touristy things (Niagara Falls, Point Pelee etc)

Said she wanted to go over to Detroit to see the carnage first hand and get her passport a Detroit stamp - really enjoyed talking to her.

She was standing next to me at one event and I turned to her and jokingly asked her which part of America she was from, and she rolled her eyes. lol.

Aussies, salt of the earth, pal.
:thumbsup: