Ask a guy who got dumped today anything AMA

• Start date
  • Replies 114 Comments
  • Views 6,655 Views
dro, don't stop till there's a restraining order, pal:megaman:

Lots of countries make the kids sing the national anthem at school, pucky.

They made us sing O Canada, exactly once. En franais, of course.

Apparently, my son's school sings the Canadian anthem every morning, but there are no pledges to anything or the Queen.

Yessir I am. Every single morning.

Every classroom had a flag.

We stood there right hand over heart gazing at the flag saying the allegiance every.single.morning.

Oh my goodness that is funny. How did this make you feel? How does this make you feel now? Do you see the silliness in this now?

Oh my goodness that is funny. How did this make you feel? How does this make you feel now? Do you see the silliness in this now?

I always found it odd that we had to say it every morning. Other then that I never gave it much thought. I mean when you're raised from kindergarten doing it, it just becomes the norm, nothing special, nothing to be questioned.

Pucky most latin american countries make the kids go to the patio area, stand in military formation, turn to the flag and salute it hand to the chest and sing the anthem.

WOW RJ. I did not know that.

Pucky

A few more things we think you should be made aware of:

-Earth is essentially round

-The Sun is hot

- Saulty is Pavy

:easy:

-Acid Joe likes to fuck

-Canada is large

Pucky

A few more things we think you should be made aware of:

-Earth is essentially round

-The Sun is hot

- Saulty is Pavy

:easy:

WTF ......... Saulty really is my Pavy?

Is it true you really are a mall cop or are you a legit cop? be honest.

:lol:

I'm glad Pucky is unaware of this. Means he wasn't exposed to such idiocy and finds it outrageous like a sane person would.

Forcing kids to pledge allegiance, I remember this in elementary school. I wonder why they don't do it in high school :lmao:

This was kind of like when I went to Jewish camp and during lunch the kids would be chanting/singing/praying(?), beating on table. The whole room would shake. All egged on by an adult leader.

It all appeared so ridiculous and fagottity to me. Forced into being a renegade :boxcleanersdaddy:

I bet you Reno would not have drank that Kool Aid.

Faggotity = Fagot tity?

-Sugar: It's sweet

-Bread likes beer

-CSGuy inching toward a trip to Belize

I'm not a cop. I play with remote control toys for a living.

Never had to sing the anthem but it was played over the PA system every morning before school started, we did have to say the lords prayer in grade school and middle school - Jehovas witness kids got to leave the classroom for that.

This was all in public school.

Having to recite the lords prayer was just wrong.

I can do without the national anthems being played before NHL games as well.

I also cringe when I see Canadian fans in US rinks waving a Canadian flag, I think it's bad form.

Flags are annoying.

Last edited:
I went to al all boys catholic school for the first 3 years adn I believe we had to do th esame thing? I must ask some of my old facebook friends. I do remember the nuns coming in and one nun had a wicked nice set of tits.

:lol: Pucky, I think the same thing every time I see it.

Plommer, This was public school? not a catholic one?

Yessir I am. Every single morning.

Every classroom had a flag.

We stood there right hand over heart gazing at the flag saying the allegiance every.single.morning.
Wow. I had forgotten about that until just now. You are right..wasn't even questioned..just something that we did....every.single.day.