Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,676 Comments
  • Views 147,199 Views
Reese’s Cups are 🔥

Just bought a bunch of them.

Also roast beef, Muenster cheese, everything bagels and mayo…
Reese's Cups are what's up! I have two with my lunch M-F

Big Mac
Lo Mein
Hot pretzel - I bought one and the girl gave me three, gave two to old guys at my table

Last edited:
Krispy Crunchy chicken w biscuit from the gas station

IMG_20230514_183603780.jpg

Two pieces of french toast with syrup
Pop tart and Wawa iced tea pending

Went with the old standby order, blt sub w extra bacon, two iced teas, Reese cups and mixed nuts. They were out of cloth bags so I saved 35 cents with a free paper one. If that happens 2,124 more times I'll be even after poker this weekend.

There was a hot Asian woman bent over putting air into her tires. Almost took a pic for you guys but I didn't want to be that guy.

Three french toast sticks w syrup
Oj
Iced tea and pop tart pending

The usual order, came out to $16.04. Almost upped the sub size from a shorti but I've gained some weight so I held off

They're out of the berry iced teas and it's deeply saddening. I was crying about it and no one cared.

Mistakenly bought a diet peach iced team and it tasted like unwashed asshole.

Trust me, I know.

Lol well the blt's aren't so bad, save for the extra bacon but it tastes so damn good. I suppose I could make some adjustments, My hands are kind of tied without my own kitchen, you can only eat so healthy doing takeout all the time.

Now that I have a steady job when I get my own place here in the not too distant future I do want to do some online dating so I need to start working out and eating better, it's true.

Good suggestion man.

Pop tart, strawberry
Cinnabun
Bacon 🥓🥓🥓🥓
Peach iced tea pending