Anything that you eat today....journal it here!

• Start date
  • Replies 3,669 Comments
  • Views 144,612 Views
Reese’s Cups are 🔥

Just bought a bunch of them.

Also roast beef, Muenster cheese, everything bagels and mayo…
Reese's Cups are what's up! I have two with my lunch M-F

Big Mac
Lo Mein
Hot pretzel - I bought one and the girl gave me three, gave two to old guys at my table

Last edited:
Krispy Crunchy chicken w biscuit from the gas station

IMG_20230514_183603780.jpg

Two pieces of french toast with syrup
Pop tart and Wawa iced tea pending

Went with the old standby order, blt sub w extra bacon, two iced teas, Reese cups and mixed nuts. They were out of cloth bags so I saved 35 cents with a free paper one. If that happens 2,124 more times I'll be even after poker this weekend.

There was a hot Asian woman bent over putting air into her tires. Almost took a pic for you guys but I didn't want to be that guy.

Three french toast sticks w syrup
Oj
Iced tea and pop tart pending

The usual order, came out to $16.04. Almost upped the sub size from a shorti but I've gained some weight so I held off

They're out of the berry iced teas and it's deeply saddening. I was crying about it and no one cared.

Mistakenly bought a diet peach iced team and it tasted like unwashed asshole.

Trust me, I know.

@stevek you ever think about eating clean? Imagine the extra energy and brain stamina you’d have for poker

Lol well the blt's aren't so bad, save for the extra bacon but it tastes so damn good. I suppose I could make some adjustments, My hands are kind of tied without my own kitchen, you can only eat so healthy doing takeout all the time.

Now that I have a steady job when I get my own place here in the not too distant future I do want to do some online dating so I need to start working out and eating better, it's true.

Good suggestion man.

Pop tart, strawberry
Cinnabun
Bacon 🥓🥓🥓🥓
Peach iced tea pending